• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon Pc Components

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brandon808

Hello, I am here wondering how reputable Amazon is when it comes down to PC components. The reason I am choosing Amazon over Newegg and NCIX is because I live in Hawaii. The shipping alone for my computer would be 50+ dollars. I noticed Amazon has the free super saver shipping to hawaii. What are your thoughts on Amazon?

i got alot of my part thru amazon great place! but if you have to RMA you got to go to the company not amazon
so ya i would get part from there
i did and most of them work fine (not mobo but it was not amazon fault, its Asrocks fault this board i have is pure crap)

That is good to know, The extra 60 bucks can go towards an i7 2600k. How is the RMA company?

amazon? RMA? :rofl::rofl:

they have a 30day return after that you got to the brand you got IE Intel,Asrock ect

I've always had better luck dealing with manufacturer warranties directly (except with Sapphire, who can't be dealt with directly, though it was easy enough once I got the retailer to admit that they're responsible for first-line warranty support for the full warranty period). Amazon has some pretty decent prices sometimes; I often just use NewEgg for the product details and then buy from Amazon. Free 2-day Prime shipping is nice :)

Back