• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The #1 FAH Team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

The #1 FAH team drama, has really heated up recently.

Background:
[H]ardOCP was the #1 team for a couple years, and no one seemed to threaten that UNTIL, EVGA (who famously makes GPU's, and etc.), came along, and used their commercial leverage with programs like EVGA Bucks, to lure away a lot of folders to their team - and eventually take the #1 position.

Again, the #1 team's position seemed unassailable, but now [H]ardOCP is roaring back to life, and EVGA's production is looking anemic:

FAH_EVGAProduction.PNG

It's wonderful what a crew of 4P folders can do! :D [H]ardOCP may be down by 1.2 Billion points, but they are gaining several million every day now, and on track to re-take the #1 FAH team ranking, in about 4 months.

EVGA's worry may be [H] right now, but OCN is also beginning to gain ground on them.

FAH_TopTeams.PNG

Thanks largely to our own 4P crew, we have broken away from the TSC! Russia team. TSC! had been gaining on us for over a year. Now, we're moving sharply away from them. :clap:

That's today - but FAH fortunes are always changing. If you have any doubt, just ask Overclockers Australia -currently #8 in the world. They used to be the #1 team in the world.

Hi all

Just popped in from [H] to say hello. Regarding the #1 spot - it's not a drama its a challenge, we got complacent, allowed EVGA to claim the title and we then vowed to get it back, it took a while to gain momentum but now we hope to reclaim the spot by xmas.

Ultimately though the race will only push both teams harder and benfit the project even more!

Fold on everyone:thup:

Howdy Nathan!

I had to chuckle when I saw theGryphon switch from EVGA to the [H]orde, joining Tear, Grandpa and Atlas Folder, etc!

Go get 'em! :cool:

Howdy Nathan!

I had to chuckle when I saw theGryphon switch from EVGA to the [H]orde, joining Tear, Grandpa and Atlas Folder, etc!

Go get 'em! :cool:

Thanks for the :welcome:

Apparently we have gained quite a few from EVGA, i'm not sure what names they are folding under for us though, I don't do irc so miss out on some of the juicy gossip. It was a real surprise to see Atlas join us though, i never thought he would have gotten off the folding train given the health issues with his father

Definitely a jaw-dropper and a big boost for you guys.

You know you're always welcome to post up here, Nathan. We're all in this folding effort together. :grouphug:

Same here, good luck on the hunt! And that is some production drop from EVGA.

The hunt is rapdily turning into a full blown cavalry charge, EVGA are suffering from a lack of -bigadv rigs, the 680 gpu's that people are having trouble getting folding and the new gpu WU that keep crashing and give lower points.

General economic conditions are not helping - Work has just told me that there won't be a pay rise this year and the bills keep climbing and there are plenty in worse positions than mine

Plus I also think they are saving themselves for the Chimp Challenge

The hunt is rapdily turning into a full blown cavalry charge, EVGA are suffering from a lack of -bigadv rigs, the 680 gpu's that people are having trouble getting folding and the new gpu WU that keep crashing and give lower points.

General economic conditions are not helping - Work has just told me that there won't be a pay rise this year and the bills keep climbing and there are plenty in worse positions than mine

Plus I also think they are saving themselves for the Chimp Challenge

I saw that, you guys are just going to steam roll over them. They have had a drop of 44 in active users. Its all contributing and aiding your charge :D

Back