• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad timing, Good times

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Well, crappy timing... The time has come for the big Vacation, and it is pulling the "trump hubby's comp hobby card" sooner than expected. My "block leave" dates are forcing me to take my Family trip sooner than Aug or July when I wanted... I must pull the plug very soon to make sure I have the extra money for the trip funds/reservations (today after 7:30pm when my last W/U finishes or if I can push a few days, I will).

"Keep an eye out" wink wink, if-ya-know what I mean?

Happy Folding to all, and to all... yeah... what am I saying... I am not leaving, just my rig. I will be back with an other 4p at the end of summer/fall.

Fold on peeps, fold on :attn:

Great pleasure having you folding with us, Steve!

Take care, have a good vacation, and we'll see you around the forum (I hope), folding or not.

So are you keeping some of the parts? I saw you were selling the ram, heatsinks, and psu, but what about the 'spensive stuff?

Parting it out, the last I heard. Mobo, cpu's, etc. included.

darn, what a horrible time for me to need money :( I could use those cpus. Oh well, more 4P rigs to go around!

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. Wish I had money to buy it but having no job while waiting for paper work to go though means I just have to sit on the side lines and watch as folding evolves. Already a bit out of the loop in terms of clients to use etc :/

Anyway, I hope you can get back in the fold soon :)

Back