• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this Stable enough?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

liljonathan4

Im a Newbie at this and I dont know If this would be stable enough the picture below says it all, specs are P7P55 LX Motherboard and a Intel i5 650 CPU, running off of 8GB ram on 800Mhz right now with a 8800GTS, graphics card may be very low but im on a deep budget right now and i got a discount from my friend for the cpu and motherboard. I overclocked it 4.0Ghz - 20x200 - QPI = 3600 - V1.312 (I put v1.33 but it seems to go back to 1.31) Prob Wont See the Picture correctly but im running on 8+ hours on Prim95 so far and still running at this moment and my CPU temp is 56c, Core Temps are - 60 and 58 (right now is at 57 and 58) is this stable enough? will i be able to push it farther?

Clocked-1.png

Looks pretty stable to me. Might give it a couple of hours with Linx too, just to be sure.

Back