Folding Profile Heatware Profile

ORIGIN - Eon11-S

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering what your take is on ORIGIN's small form factor gaming laptop.

http://www.originpc.com/eon11-s-gami...p-features.asp

I am looking in purchasing something new and honestly I don't need this huge Desktop replacement of a gaming laptop that I have now.

Does anyone have experience with the smaller form factors? Is 11" simply way to small to game on? (FPS, SC2, Diablo3, ECT).

Spec wise the Eon11-S seems like it can hold it's own however the monitor can become a weak point being so small.
    AMD 1100T BE | MoutainMod Ascension | 4.5Ghz [200x22.5] @ 1.48v | 16GB 1600 DDR3 [7-7-7-24-2T] @ 1.652v
    ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 3Gb | Antec 1200 PSU | D5 w/ dual GTX420

Folding User Stats

I was looking at it too for a replacement laptop, but im not sure if i would be able to live on an 11 inch screen.

If i was gonna get it, i would probably go through xoticpc (its a clevo, so you can get the sager equivalent), i think the price works out to be a little less.
    Intel i7-930 @ 3.8ghz
    XSPC EX240 Watercooling loop
    12gb G.Skill RAM
    Asus P6T SE
    EVGA GTX 660 ti Superclocked
    EVGA GTX 650 ti (Physx)
    2x 60gb G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD in Raid 0
    750gb Seagate Barracuda
    Corsair 600t Case
    Corsair AX750
    Dell Ultrasharp U2913wm

I think if you are looking for the best portable gaming experience then it's certainly worth it's weight in gold. I know they are discontinuing the popular mx11 to make way for this model so it will moree than likely be the system of choice for those wanting a small form factor gaming laptop. Personally I dont think the screen size is much of an issue, not for me anyway, and the features alone more than make up for any small complaints regarding screen size. I came across this site which has quite a bit of info on the laptop that you might want to check out.

http://www.squidoo.com/origin-eon11-s-review

Now I have to find a way to sell my mx11 and invest in one of these babies!