• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Diablo III Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I tried to go back after Reaper was released. While the game has changed some, it is still the same old game. Sad too, because I really love the Diablo franchise, I just can't get into Diablo 3.

Tis a shame but I know that feeling all too well. If I were you though I would try to give it another shot after this major patch has come out, especially since you have RoS so it wont really cost you anything other than a bit of your free time ;) Anyone else getting sucked back into the game like I am? I've probably logged another 50++ hours since the start of season 1. Feel free to add me to look me up on battle.net or diablo3progress "swingline#1615" and we can play. I currently play a wizard that abuses the firebirds set running t4-t5 rifts or rank 20-25 greater rifts. Cheers!

Damn, keep forgetting to add on you battle.net :rofl: While I agree that RoS really improved the game, I will forever be bitter about the fact that the state of the game now is how it should have been at the release of the base game. Having spent so much for what it is now its a bit ridiculous though. Currently I have my geared wizard and working to get a crusader because of how seemingly overpowered they are currently and I have a witch doctor on the back burner for the time being.

Back