• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New user

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Armadus

Hello,

Just found out about Seti@home so decided to join. I don't use my machine at night so it might as well do something productive.

Core i7 970 Gulftown
3xGTX480

Hope no one minds I joined the team :D

welcome to the team. I joined about 2 months ago and already am like ranked 299.. I cant wait to get back home from vacation and load up the desktop to help jump me up higher in ranks.

Might you be getting back from vacation before the 15th?

Would you like to join the Folding@Home team in The Great Chimp Challenge (a team folding race) to benefit medical research?

It's the biggest distributed project race, in the world AND the most fun you can have in distributed computing, with your clothes on! :clap:

The new V7 folding client is like BOINC, and sets up your gpu's automatically (except the 680, it's too new).

See the "Race Invitation" thread for all the details. The fun starts on the 14th, and lasts 11 days.

And this is your personal invitation, Armadus and metlcub.

Yea I'll be home on the 12thh, so I can set up 2 desktop's and a laptop for it. :) should help out alot, they will be folding when they are not being used.

Go easy with the laptop. Some are OK folders, others overheat - Folding@Home has a very efficient core program.

I will PM you the passkey. Please don't share it.

Welcome to the team. Make sure you've run through the Lunatics optimization. That kind of horsepower can bring some serious work to the table if its optimized right.

Back