• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What im getting, tell me suggestions, thanks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is a whole lot of radiator for a CPU only loop. Do you plan on adding GPUs to the loop later? If not, one 360 will be sufficient. What will you be using for tubing? Fittings? What about fans? Have you taken a gander at the sticky at the top of this forum? It's a great place to start with watercooling :)

BTW, I have the same case waiting for me to assemble my WC build.

That is a whole lot of radiator for a CPU only loop. Do you plan on adding GPUs to the loop later? If not, one 360 will be sufficient. What will you be using for tubing? Fittings? What about fans? Have you taken a gander at the sticky at the top of this forum? It's a great place to start with watercooling :)

BTW, I have the same case waiting for me to assemble my WC build.

I hope you enjoy your case!! :) I can't wait to get mien!

And I will add GPUs later to the loops. Im not sure about fitting, tubing, or fans, this is my first water cool so I am just seeing if I'm getting good parts, right parts, etc.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy yours too! And remember to post pics :)

From what I see, the parts you have listed are right, but from the lack of information in your post it seems you still have quite a bit of research to do. Give the sticky a read and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask here. You'll thank yourself later if you put in a little more effort now (and you'll be glad when you don't inadvertently fry your components :p)

Edit: Just realized I have the same res too! Though mine are two 250mm reservoirs, not 400mm.

Last edited:
Thanks, I hope you enjoy yours too! And remember to post pics :)

From what I see, the parts you have listed are right, but from the lack of information in your post it seems you still have quite a bit of research to do. Give the sticky a read and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask here. You'll thank yourself later if you put in a little more effort now (and you'll be glad when you don't inadvertently fry your components :p)

Edit: Just realized I have the same res too! Though mine are two 250mm reservoirs, not 400mm.
Hahah nice! I don't know for sure what reservoirs yet but I really like that one!

I gotta figure all of this out, the loops, etc. so :)

EDIT: What fans should I get for all the hole?! I can't seem to find any, and I'm not really sure what I need to get!

Generally, high FPI radiators require high speed fans. The radiators you chose are low FPI (8) and will do well with low-medium speed fans. That said, many opt to get higher speed fans and dial them down with a fan controller for regular use and ramp them up for benching or gaming. Scythe Gentle Typhoons are considered among the best but are expensive. Yate Loons are considered the best bang for your buck.

Methinks in Mor's short post (due to his high classload to become an EE) says your fans are all wrong. Fans ain't cheap, get that part right..................

I don't have any fans picked out, are you talking about my radiators?

If you want red lights, probably the best you'll do is yate loons. Most good fans don't have lights on them.

Y4ep, and suggesting is one thing, we can do that. But knowing why is a lot more important in the long run.

Why do most LED fans suck? Why do most of us buy quality over looks?

How do we know what's a good fan and a bad fan? We learned.

Y4ep, and suggesting is one thing, we can do that. But knowing why is a lot more important in the long run.

Why do most LED fans suck? Why do most of us buy quality over looks?

How do we know what's a good fan and a bad fan? We learned.

So what kind of fans would you suggest?

Gentle Typhoon AP15's 1850 RPM, or Yate Loons for the cheaper sleeve bearing type.

Mor posted a BIG link of fan tests, maybe you should read them?

Martin has posted many fan tests on his site also. You should have that link by now.

Back