• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AOC e2251Swdn 22" Class Widescreen LED Backlit Monitor-110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ACER is ok for watching movie, i dont recommend for main pc lcd though.
I rather pick up an used 22-24" ultrasharp

I have this monitor and it is great. The people at microcenter set it up next to an acer and hp and it looked as good if not better then those. I am very happy with it.

Absolutely nothing. The specs given for monitors have even less meaning than the airflow given for fans.

To clarify, it is impossible to notice a pixel refresh of greater than 16.6ms on a 60hz display, or 8.3 ms on a 120hz display, because that is the fastest the pixels will ever change, because they change 60 or 120 times per second. If monitor manufacturers didnt use creative marketing to get pixel response times, it might mean something, but since they all either mislead or outright lie, the numbers themselves are meaningless.

Yes it really is 21.5 and it does not have hdmi only dvi and vga connections. Its a great screen. And AOC is a great maker of budget monitors, repeat budget monitors.

Back