• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glorious Leader!!! I challenge you to a duel!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Convicted1

LOL...

As I mentioned in the Livestream earlier... I'm throwing down the friendly gauntlet!

I challenge you to an LGA 775 bench-off!

What chips you got in your arsenal? What benches you wanna run? How you wanna score it if we can't find matching chips?

Name the time and place!!...

Unless you're...

SCARED!?

:bday:

We need to have a Q8200 showdown.

Just because that chip was poo.

you guys should wait .. ill sell you each a 22.2 HTPP - core 2 e6400 since i have 2 of them out of same month hp computers identical chips prob same run.

20$ + shipping - you get them both run them same night with 2 web casts going .. lets give a time line or dead line for max ocs / and a 2d bench ?

sounds like a great night.

and if you guys have any dual ssds to raid 0 around we can make some easy 22 points for the team :p

Meh... E6400 wouldn't do much for the team since I already hold most of the Seconds or Thirds for that on HWBot.

This is more of a point building thing... And a chance to have some fun.

I do think we should have livestreams running at the same time.... With no watching the other guys LS... But you can send "spys" to check the opposing stream and get information.

I'd like to see more guys challenge each other like this... It's a good time... and it helps the teams bottom line for points.

Kind of like the "Friday Night Fights" idea that came along... But never came to fruition.

haha i would never spy id just be on both streams watching

should i try to find 2 other identical chips?

i just think its kinda bias if someone ends up with a golden chip they had stashed away as oposed to 2 random cheap chips i dunno.

i just happened to have 2 of those in my desk at work right now is all.

LOL...

I think Matt and I are both honest enough to go with untested (as in never benched before and no knowledge of their quality as OCers) chips.

I'm good with anything though...

I'm almost thinking a "percentage" type deal or something... Best percentage of OC wins.

Just have to see what Matt wants to do.

Besides that... It's just for fun anyway... A chance to do some overclocking with a bit more than just points on the line.

I've already got Matts avatar picked out... LOL

Last edited:
I've never had anything against stomping the meager. Count me in.

Here's what I have for S775 (that I know about, could be another sneaking around somewhere):
E8600, 641, 651 (2), 630, 346, e2200, 521, 520J

The e2200 and e8600 both have been run. The rest I don't know anything about, other than the 346, 641, and 651 are the best for team points as the team has no submissions on them.

LOL... Stomping the meager... I like your confidence! All the better when I crush you! ;)

641 sounds like a plan. I have the one of Gregs here... And as you said... They are worth team points.

So next question...

When ya wanna go?

Friday night works good for me if it's clear for you...

LOL... This should be fun.

Friday night is looking busy for me, girl's pinning ceremony for graduation and family stuff after. Saturday may be open, or one of the nights this week could work.

Back