• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus HD 7850 is a "Monster"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where did you buy yours from? I'm looking for a 7850 that is in stock and will ship in less than the 2-4 weeks that Amazon is quoting.

Does RBE not work for editing?

May have to do some fun soldering ;)

Where did you buy yours from? I'm looking for a 7850 that is in stock and will ship in less than the 2-4 weeks that Amazon is quoting.

Gotta catch em in stock, they get a couple in at a time and they move fast.

ANTOnline (amazon retailer) had 6 of em yesterday, I got one but looks like the rest are gone already. Just check their site regularly throughout the day guarantee you'll see some pop up. Beware Tigerdirect, I ordered one through them Monday (in stock) and 30 minutes later my order was changed to 'backordered' and I canceled.

I'd feel more comfortable getting it from a retailer that I trust though, so that I know I can return it if I have any issues.

Thanks for the heads up with Tigerdirect! I was considering ordering from them, but I didn't like their return policy.

Gotcha, maybe you can PM one of the Asus pros that post on XS/KPC?

Gotcha, maybe you can PM one of the Asus pros that post on XS/KPC?

Ill have to join kpc and ask one of the video card gods to kindly modify my bios so I could push it. It easily has 1300 core in her with the cooling.

Just ordered the Twin Frozr 7850 for 190 yesterday. Should be here on friday, I am SO freaking excited.

Hey you're almost matching my 580 gtx @ 900/2325

Except i'm on a core i7 920 @ only 4.2 ghz :D

Crank up the power to 20% just in case, then crank the voltage and go. One at a time. Find the max core with memory at stock, find max memory with core at stock, then see where they end up together.

What tool are you using to OC yours? Also, when you hit instability, by what increment are you ramping up your voltage? Wow your temps are good. At stock I'm running @ 59 degrees in BF3. Are you using a custom profile? If so what is your profile setup?

What tool are you using to OC yours? Also, when you hit instability, by what increment are you ramping up your voltage? Wow your temps are good. At stock I'm running @ 59 degrees in BF3. Are you using a custom profile? If so what is your profile setup?

I use gpu tweak to overclock the card. I just put it on water last night. Load temps are 37C and it still wont do 1300 core. My core is a lemon.

:rofl: I think you've already achieved enough overclocking headroom! How much should I bump he voltage when I hit instability?

Back