• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is that computer good for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The second board that I linked you has a Wifi Card on the board and it comes with a magnetic antenna that you can stick to the side of your case to increase the range and accuracy of the connection.

The second board that I linked you has a Wifi Card on the board and it comes with a magnetic antenna that you can stick to the side of your case to increase the range and accuracy of the connection.

Awesome :D ! Thank you ;)

Battlefield 3, Mw3 mainly and maybe other stuff ^^ ! New games that I'll try, and so ^^

I have the CPU, the Motherboard, the Power Supply Unit, the ram and the cooling system. They're very nice at MicroCentre :) ! I am receiving the Case, hdd, screen and DVD Monday !

Battlefield 3, Mw3 mainly and maybe other stuff ^^ ! New games that I'll try, and so ^^

I have the CPU, the Motherboard, the Power Supply Unit, the ram and the cooling system. They're very nice at MicroCentre :) ! I am receiving the Case, hdd, screen and DVD Monday !

Guild Wars 2? I think so. That's what I'll be playing.

Never heard of that one! Is it an fps?
The think is that I don't like Fps that happen in the future or that are futuristic...
What I want is people shooting on people... Just like MW3 and BF3

It's definitely a very clean looking case and it looks like it has a lot of nice cable management.

Ouuuh yeah...
I'm about to order the case, the hdd, the DVD and the monitor! Will receive all Tuesday :) !

What color for the case? I like it black and white

Oh mid June is not that far ! We'll wait together :D

I definitely want to see your build at the stages, I would definitely recommend building on the MOBO outside of the case, putting the CPU, RAM, and Cooler and such in, then put it in the case with the PSU and the GPU. Make sure to work in a clean, open area, touch the case often, on the back metal part to release any static electricity, don't put the mobo on the static foil paper stuff that comes with it, I think the mobo box is honestly the best platform for it.

Back