• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Scythe Kaze Master Flat Fan Controller Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Almost every enthusiast's PC has a high-end graphics card and a powerful CPU. Some of the more hardcore users overclock both their CPU and GPU's to squeeze even more performance out of their box. In trying to do that, chances are you create a lot of heat which needs removed out of your case by fans. Sometimes loud fans. One way to solve that is to put your fans on a fan controller to adjust them manually. Today, Scythe has given us a chance to look at their new Kaze Master Flat fan controller.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good review

Since I upgraded my case from a Thermaltake V9 Marvellous to a Corsair 300R Carbide, my old Kaze Server just didn't seem to look right, mainly the knobs. Coincidentally, on the day I was set to go fan controller shopping, this review popped up; I was sold! And $40 at my local computer parts megastore, I couldn't go wrong. I am quite happy with the "upgrade". Looks stylish, fits perfect, and does the job better than my Kaze Server; smaller increments for fan adjustment, and the temperatures are more exact. :thup:

Back