• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HP Cloud service (payment)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

I am sure some of you that have used the cloud, have seen the updates to service. I have deleted all my servers when I fired up my 4p and seen that with none running or even selected for a month, it costs "zero" dollars, and when it was running the month prior (x2 8 CPUs and x1 4 CPU), it was 1500 bucks for the month... This is just the sample billing, and will not cost me (thankfully). But my question is, if I don't call to cancel, and leave the account open with no CPUs selected, will I get charged a monthly rate? I will call and cancel anyways... But just wanted to double check.

No bids from ebay listing?

Try [H]'s, EVGA, and OCN (maybe 2CPU) next maybe.

had 4 watchers accross the 4 CPU's so I figured they were Folders. Also, some dude posted one CPU for 100 bucks (auction) a little while after I posted mine... so no one wanted to bid on mine... Oh well... So, even though I am not a member of the other forums, I can post in their classy's?

had 4 watchers accross the 4 CPU's so I figured they were Folders. Also, some dude posted one CPU for 100 bucks (auction) a little while after I posted mine... so no one wanted to bid on mine... Oh well... So, even though I am not a member of the other forums, I can post in their classy's?

I'm not sure what their posting requirements are, but make the posts needed for it - they are either a large team, or a team with a high interest in 4P systems, especially [H]ardOCP.

I did just now see that $100 6174 - looks like was badly overheated in the pic. Maybe just a poor pic. When are you scheduled for your trip?

July... We get with the agents in a week or so. But I am not hurting... Just trying to do som "quantative easing" lol!

I am tactfully posting "heads ups" now at the other teams...

Naw, changin it up... wifey wants a cruz now! UGH! and the Boys will enjoy the grandparents ranch for a few days :p (id rather go to the grandparents ranch! /shhhhhh)... At least its not next month to Disney Land like it was going to be... I cant stand California anymore...

We're stuck with all this debt from our big spender politicians, and hello? It's a recession! What fun! :(

Cruise sounds like a great choice.

No there is no monthly charge if you don't have any instances or storage use.

You can also cancel you account online here

Sweet, thanks much! I'll give em' a call. weird that there is a cancel button, but they say to call them... may as well just list the number to cancel.

@Adak... what better way to enjoy a recession, than in the Bahamas on the deck of a cruise liner, drinkin a tequila sunrise watching the "waves" go by? :D

Back