• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help understanding my first gaming computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ah yes.... here is how you find out how much RAM you have.

If you have a 32Bit OS you only have 3.2GB, no matter what is actually installed.

For BF3 you need a minimum 4GB.

i have a 64 bit with 8 GB or ram

Someone will be able to. Just post a new thread titled "cpuz help"... Anyone will jump in to help you pretty quickly, pretty much everyone here is pretty familiar with cpuz. :)

I will probably be around too, but others will probably beat me to it.

I Have 8 GB or ram

Erm. Any gx or extreme cooler master psu are generally horrible at running their rated spec. But you won't get anywhere near 650w with that build so you're fine. otherwise looks fine. the HD 7850 2gb beats a gtx 560 ti and in my opinion also beats a gtx 570. It's (over here) cheaper, has more vram, runs a lot less power, runs cooler.. etc. Overclocks better too. So you've got a winner there. Good system apart from that psu..

Actually. Edit. If its a newer model its alright. Older gx and extreme models are meh. The newer gx 650 does fairly well.

ah yes.... here is how you find out how much RAM you have.

If you have a 32Bit OS you only have 3.2GB, no matter what is actually installed.

For BF3 you need a minimum 4GB.

I have a 64 Bit with 8 gb or ram

Erm. Any gx or extreme cooler master psu are generally horrible at running their rated spec. But you won't get anywhere near 650w with that build so you're fine. otherwise looks fine. the HD 7850 2gb beats a gtx 560 ti and in my opinion also beats a gtx 570. It's (over here) cheaper, has more vram, runs a lot less power, runs cooler.. etc. Overclocks better too. So you've got a winner there. Good system apart from that psu..

Actually. Edit. If its a newer model its alright. Older gx and extreme models are meh. The newer gx 650 does fairly well.

What is the psu

Yup, thats a fine rig for any game on high settings with a single monitor I would expect. The PSU is probably good, I think we may have a review on that one? It is by cooler master.

Yes it is by cooler master

Back