• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 670 @ Provantage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:eek:

I think is 24-48 hours for a debit card to show the hold is gone.

Amazon is OOS on the Gigabyte 670...

Newegg has them back in stock for the 3rd time today, they must be selling like crazy.

The rest of the 670's are all in stock (with their oem coolers).

I will gladly refuse the SC on my doorstep tomorrow if i can find the Asus Top . . . want it so badly . . . but don't want to wait . . . lol

Yeah I do like that Asus cooler, so sleek. :) I'd of grabbed on if it was on sale anywhere.

Woow...
Well, I'm receiving the Gtx 670SC by EVGA this morning (It's 2AM) but I won't open it...
Will return it easily with Amazon
Will get the GTX 670 by Asus finally ^^

When do you guys think that it'll be available?

Woow...
Well, I'm receiving the Gtx 670SC by EVGA this morning (It's 2AM) but I won't open it...
Will return it easily with Amazon
Will get the GTX 670 by Asus finally ^^

When do you guys think that it'll be available?

I admire your patience. I'm slapping my EVGA SC in as soon as I pick it up in 3 hours and not looking back . . . lol. The Asus is super seksy, though, so I'm sure I'll regret it a wee bit at least . . . lol.

As for when it's available, I have no idea. The only clue I managed to find was at Overclockers UK which lists ETA in stock as the 18th. But obviously that's a whole different country and a much smaller retailer than Amazon so who knows. :shrug:

God I love Amazon "Bakersfield, CA, United States 05/11/2012 7:10 A.M. Arrival Scan"

Now I just need to wait for the UPS distribution center to open so I can go pick this bad boy up!

Allllllso . . . . I just chatted with Amazon support. According to their return policy this video card is considered "electronics" and can be returned open "with all accessories" within 30 days. I'm sure there's a restocking fee or something but I sure am tempted to just use the EVGA as a loaner until I can jump on the Asus. I'd like to say my momma raised me better than that but it sure is tempting!

My card won't be here till the 5/16 , damn backorder @ amazon.

On a plus note this past week I moved all my hardware over to my new P280 case, so I have plenty of room to work inside. :)

My card won't be here till the 5/16 , damn backorder @ amazon.

On a plus note this past week I moved all my hardware over to my new P280 case, so I have plenty of room to work inside. :)

I spent a few hours yesterday spiffing up my cable management to make room. After I finished I said to my wife, "Doesn't it look so much better??" she couldn't tell . . . lol. We don't have nerdism in common but she loves me for it never the less.

Still, not bad for an old LGA 775 rig if I do say so myself. I do kind of feel like I'm putting a Chevy big block in a Chevette but I did quadruple my vantage score over my SLId 250 GTSs :D

579738_453122768038090_100000211125401_1870856_1292806841_n.jpg

I spent a few hours yesterday spiffing up my cable management to make room. After I finished I said to my wife, "Doesn't it look so much better??" she couldn't tell . . . lol. We don't have nerdism in common but she loves me for it never the less.

Still, not bad for an old LGA 775 rig if I do say so myself. I do kind of feel like I'm putting a Chevy big block in a Chevette but I did quadruple my vantage score over my SLId 250 GTSs :D

579738_453122768038090_100000211125401_1870856_1292806841_n.jpg

We have the some common specs here :p :D

ifxw0j.jpg

xcmyo6.jpg

Decided not to refuse that card I see??? LOL.

She's a beast, that's for sure. Skyrim made me giggle like a school girl when I fired it up!

Decided not to refuse that card I see??? LOL.

She's a beast, that's for sure. Skyrim made me giggle like a school girl when I fired it up!

Haha yeah, couldn't wait ^^ !
Yeah, but I'm disappointed with MW3... Even with everything in max, graphics are awful...

Well then sell it to me . . . I'm playing Bad Company 2 loving my frame rates but wishing it was BF3 . . .lol

Mousa, what cpu you got in there? I've got a qx6850 . . . . wondering if it's bottlenecking the gpu

Its a Russian version? You; can put in English though but you have to play with files... $15 and the account is yours :p ! I take PayPal haha

I have an i5 3570K :p.

Back