• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HTPC Input devices.....what do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dinovo Mini for browsing and that kind of thing, Cordless Internet Pro plus MX Revolution for gaming. Dinovo Mini keeps having battery issues and they keep sending me new ones, but when it works, it's great. I do wish the ff/rew/play/etc buttons worked with Netflix and Hulu. The Cordless Internet Pro is awesome. Been running over a year on the same pair of AA batteries. MX Revolution is good enough for a wireless mouse. I miss the sensitivity buttons my G9 has, but the shape is a bit better.

Probably own seven Logitech input devices and I only have two computers.

sounds good, may get the logitech k400 for now, having problems with the xmbc for android, seems so darn picky and seems to half work on my kindle fire....

I have a cheap wireless keyboard/mouse, and gmote on my phone also. And if I have my laptop on me whilst I am watching TV then I use a program called synergy, where I can use the keyboard and mouse on my laptop on the server over LAN - it even works across OS (http://synergy-foss.org/)

Back