sad to see muddocktor leave rosetta

I was hoping that he was just upgrading his 1366 rig to a 2011 one. But it looks like everything is out of Rosetta now.

Hopefully just for chimp challenge?

He's just out for Chimp Challenge. He has always participated in Chimp Challenge.

The team is doing quite well at the moment and is in first place. There is only 1 week left so we are asking as many people from Rosetta to come over and help us maintain that lead. It would be a great honor for the team and the forum as a whole to win, especially after last years poor showing.

So if you can, please come join us in battle
    AMD FX-8350,, ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z 990FX,, 16GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT (2x8GB),, Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 GHz OC 3GB ,, Corsair AX750,,
    Corsair H100i,, Corsair Force Series GS 180GB,, Pioneer Blu-ray Burner,, Cooler Master HAF XB EVO -- All stock, for now...

Folding for Team32

"Whoa whoa whoa, we don't discuss leaving systems stock here. You'd overclock it for a few reasons. It makes it faster and because you can." - thideras

Folding User Stats

Quote Originally Posted by xrror View Post
    I was hoping that he was just upgrading his 1366 rig to a 2011 one. But it looks like everything is out of Rosetta now.

Hopefully just for chimp challenge?
    @xrror: fear not. Muddocktor will be back, and we'll be having a rally here to perk up the team. More crunching power than you've seen heretofore!

Yep, just put my machines on the Chimp Challenge to help the Folding Team out for it. I had to set them over to it a week early because I was leaving to go to the rig. I also have a rig down too; started giving me memory errors (I think) right before I had to leave for the rig. I didn't have time to do any troubleshooting on it before having to leave, so I just shut it down.

I'll be back, as the Terminator once said.

Great having some extra power, muddocktor. OCN is not going down easily!

Yeah, I see that they by no means are rolling over.