• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sad to see muddocktor leave rosetta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xrror

I was hoping that he was just upgrading his 1366 rig to a 2011 one. But it looks like everything is out of Rosetta now.

Hopefully just for chimp challenge?

He's just out for Chimp Challenge. He has always participated in Chimp Challenge.

The team is doing quite well at the moment and is in first place. There is only 1 week left so we are asking as many people from Rosetta to come over and help us maintain that lead. It would be a great honor for the team and the forum as a whole to win, especially after last years poor showing.

So if you can, please come join us in battle :salute:

I was hoping that he was just upgrading his 1366 rig to a 2011 one. But it looks like everything is out of Rosetta now.

Hopefully just for chimp challenge?

@xrror: fear not. Muddocktor will be back, and we'll be having a rally here to perk up the team. More crunching power than you've seen heretofore!

Yep, just put my machines on the Chimp Challenge to help the Folding Team out for it. I had to set them over to it a week early because I was leaving to go to the rig. I also have a rig down too; started giving me memory errors (I think) right before I had to leave for the rig. I didn't have time to do any troubleshooting on it before having to leave, so I just shut it down.

I'll be back, as the Terminator once said.:snipe:

Great having some extra power, muddocktor. OCN is not going down easily!

Back