• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Banana

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Return to Monkey Island

After a week long stay at Rosetta Refuge and a fantastic performance by the crew of the USS Poo Flinger
it is now time to return home to Monkey Island and get back to our regular folding duties. The USS Poo Flinger will be brought
back into dry dock where she will have a complete over haul and will hopefully be ready for next years Chimp Challenge

However, we just can't relax just yet. With our defenses reduced with the USS Poo Flinger and her crew on their mission
the Russians in the form of TSC! have stated approaching our island trying to take 4th place for themselves.
It's time to man the defenses and show TSC! who's the boss. We're not Chimp Challenge Champions because of our good looks!

It was an honor serving with you all and I hope we do it again next year :salute:

BACK TO OUR MONKEY HOME!!

manning poo howitzers!

for some reason i am no longer getting the 600 point wu anymore. i liked those cause at 4.0ghz my i7 was pulling down between 40k-45kppd. with anyluck my mobo gets back from RMA today and ill have my i5 running as well.

The i5 would be a nice addition to the defenses. I'm still trying to get a friend in Ireland to remember to re-launch logmein so I can log in and set the folding client back to my name. It's still folding for the monkeys! At least it's still for our team though :D

I just checked and some people are still folding for OCFthanks[H]!! For today they made 50,000 points and yesterday 129,000. Check your rigs people, get back to Team 32!!!

Well, howzabout dat ! Back to Monkey Island, no more Poo to Fling til next year. An interesting voyage considering the Jaded (Pimp) Chimp, the 900mil month for the [H]orde, and everyone getting to taste a bit of the other distrib teams action (well, for those of us who hadn't anyway).

What other Flinging can we get into in the meantime?

Probably, the Time Zone Challenge/Race. No change of your folding name will be needed for it, though.

Seems like more of a celebration of poo flinging, than actual flinging, but if we can find where Capt. Cultie stashed the beer and tamales from [H] on board ship, and sneak a band and etc. on board, we may have a great time yet! :D

Seems like more of a celebration of poo flinging, than actual flinging, but if we can find where Capt. Cultie stashed the beer and tamales from [H] on board ship, and sneak a band and etc. on board, we may have a great time yet! :D

Admiral Adak, you know as well as me that the crew already finished the beer and tamales at the welcome home party. Only the good stuff is left and that is under lock and key in the Admiral's office.

Back