• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Banana

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
37 folding slots currently online for Operation Banana.
CPQ2330, my daily use notebook, is in for one wu (1 slot).
F34-44 are retired folding hardware on-line for OCFthanks[H] (11 slots).
F52-Pam are regular folding hardware in sig (25 slots).
F45-46 (P6N-E6600-4xG92) have returned to the retired folding hardware shelf, but remain in reserve.

Attachments

• HFM - HayesK-OCFthanks[H] 05-26-2012.PNG
    HFM - HayesK-OCFthanks[H] 05-26-2012.PNG
    56.9 KB · Views: 152
Helping [H] Misson Update
Day 2 - 3PM Status Report

In this update we added another 379,271 points. That brings our total for today to over 1.446 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
If we keep this rate up for today we have a good chance of giving them 2 million points today :eek:

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Thanks for filling in on the updates the_cultie :salute:, I have been busy all morning and likely be busy for the rest of the day. I'm not quite sure how Adak managed to make such consistent updates.

Thanks for filling in on the updates the_cultie :salute:, I have been busy all morning and likely be busy for the rest of the day. I'm not quite sure how Adak managed to make such consistent updates.

Tell me about it! I planned on doing the updates and then I was busy busy. I'm sure between us we can manage Adak's brilliance :thup:

Day 2 - 6PM Status Report

In this update we added another 423,399 points. That brings our total for today to over 1.869 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
One more update like that and we'll break the 2 million mark :D :D :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

You are currently at no.21 in our top producers list based on 24hr average afer only a couple of days. That is an awesome achievement and congrats to you all.:clap:

HayesK - you sir are the very definition of a [H]ard folder:salute:

Day 2 - 9PM Status Report

In this 2nd last update for Day 2 we added another 210,656 points. That brings our total for today to over 2.08 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We also broke into the Top 20 producers for [H] and only on our 2nd day!
Well done Team32 Crew :salute: :salute:

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 2 - Mission Report

In thelast update for Day 2 we added another 220,997 points. This brought our total for day 2 to 2,301,488 points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Overall, [H]ardOCP had a total of 32,166,072 for today. That was a nice big jump compared to a few days ago :D
We also broke into the Top 19 producers for [H] and only on our 2nd day!

GET THOSE POO TURRETS FIRING!!

Last edited:
Day 3 - 9AM Status Report

In this update we added another 282,376 points. Today we have already added just over 1.579 million points.
If we keep up that break neck speed there is a chance we could break the 3 million mark :D :D :D
We also surged up into the Top 14 producers for [H] and only on the start of our 3rd day!

COMMENCE TARGETING!!

And at 9 p.m. EOC time! :clap:

They're going to make their 900 Million point month, if the weather doesn't warm up too much.

Already the average required to make the goal has dropped from 3.3 Million points per update, to 3.2 Million points per update.

Operation Bannana Status:

Day 3 3:00PM (EOC) Update
Currently Helping [H]

We have put up 443,659Points on the 12PM Update
We have put up 183,359 points on the 3PM Update

Thats 2.2 Million Points so far today :attn:

Current PPD Average: 775,915
Currently In the Top 11 Producers :clap:
481,206 Average PPD to go to break into their top 5 producers.

Let's show them them what the USS Poo flinger can do.
OCF STYLE!
..^
.//|
././.|...
..././..|.......
.../../...L____..
.L___....../..7
......7../../.
.....l.././.
..l.//
l./
V..

Yes I know I promised a better lightning bolt, but that's going to have to wait till we crash the number 1 spot (i'm a little busy)

Day 3 - 6PM Status Report

In this update we added an amazing 861,633 points. We have already broken the 3 million points mark with 2 more updates still to go.
Could we possibly break the 4 million mark :eek: :eek: :eek:
We also surged up into the Top 9 producers for [H] :D

VERIFY TARGETS!!

And at 9 p.m. EOC time! :clap:

They're going to make their 900 Million point month, if the weather doesn't warm up too much.

Already the average required to make the goal has dropped from 3.3 Million points per update, to 3.2 Million points per update.
Good luck topping that 6PM update friend:p

Day 3 - 9PM Status Report

In this update we added an amazing 414,161 points. We have already broken the 3 million points mark with 1 more updates still to go.
Could we possibly break the 4 million mark? We'll need a fantastic last update at midnight!
We also surged up into the Top 9 producers for [H] :D

FIRE POO TURRETS!!!

Day 3 - Mission Report

In the last update for Day 3 we unloaded a massive 962,183 points. This brought our total for day 3 to 4,444,048 points from the USS Poo Flinger. That's almost double yesterdays production!
Overall, [H]ardOCP had a total of 32,598,374 for today. Another increase from yesterday. :D
We are now in the Top 7 producers for [H]!

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT! FOLD HARDER!!!

Back