• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Banana

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We are now in the Top 7 producers for [H]!
Well done Team32 Crew :salute: :salute:

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT! FOLD HARDER!!!

The stats may show you as #7 but the team 32 crew is the #1 contributers in the [H]'s attempt for the 900,000,000 as of today. :salute:

Just wanted to say Thanks for the help it will not be forgotten.

Thanks Guys
Grandpa_01

Do to the advanced prognosticator equipment on the USS Poo, I can predict with reasonable precision when a big drop can occur. Unfortunately I can't do it from the brig! :(

Look Captain I'm sorry what happened to your beagle, sometimes we have to break a few eggs to bake a cake.:sn: I'm sure its comfortable...where ever it ended up...:eek:

Do to the advanced prognosticator equipment on the USS Poo, I can predict with reasonable precision when a big drop can occur. Unfortunately I can't do it from the brig! :(

Look Captain I'm sorry what happened to your beagle, sometimes we have to break a few eggs to bake a cake.:sn: I'm sure its comfortable...where ever it ended up...:eek:

You baked the captain's dog into a dinner serving??

What?? :rofl:

it's a pleasure to fold with all of you. :3

It's great having you here, folding with us.

But what does txus.palacios mean? I thought "palacios" translated to palaces, and txus might be phonespeak for Texas, but I'm not sure that's right.

Last edited:

You baked the captain's dog into a dinner serving??

What?? :rofl:

It's great having you here, folding with us.

But what does txus.palacios mean? I thought "palacios" translated to palaces, and txus might be phonespeak for Texas, but I'm not sure that's right.

:rofl: :rofl:
Stop hiding in the brig and overclock those Poo Turrets!!

Helping [H] Misson Update
Day 4 - 9AM Status Report

In this update we added 593,327 points bringing our total for today to over 1.17 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We have also leap froged into the Top 5 producers according EoC.
And as a bonus, the estimated time to overtaking EVGA has now dropped to 2.4 Months :D :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Txus is the basque spelling of the diminutive of Jesús, my real name. Palacios is just my real surname. Nothing fancy. :3

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS. KEEP THAT POO FLINGERGUNS READY.

Day 4 - 12PM Status Report

In this update we only added 190,099 points bringing our total for today to over 1.367 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Adak, are you still forcing dfonda to hide in the brig?! I told you the beagle only exists in his head. He has a touch of cabin fever and needs to overclock something!!
And as a bonus, the estimated time to overtaking EVGA has now dropped to 2.3 Months :D :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Glad we are really smashing it!

Looks like we and H will both be hitting our goals this month. :)

Can't say how good of an idea it was returning the thanks for the help in the CC. We did so well this year, next year will really be tough to beat again but I would love to repeat - with some friends willing to pitch in and managing the comp the same way we did this year, we are setting the stage now to be in good shape next year.

Glad we are really smashing it!

Looks like we and H will both be hitting our goals this month. :)

Can't say how good of an idea it was returning the thanks for the help in the CC. We did so well this year, next year will really be tough to beat again but I would love to repeat - with some friends willing to pitch in and managing the comp the same way we did this year, we are setting the stage now to be in good shape next year.

No Sir, We thank you :salute: and i'm sure there will be some assistance for the CC next year:thup:

Day 4 - 3PM Status Report

In this update we only added 284,760 points bringing our total for today to over 1.65 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Adak, are you still forcing dfonda to hide in the brig?! I told you the beagle only exists in his head. He has a touch of cabin fever and needs to overclock something!!

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 4 - 6PM Status Report

In this update we added an even 193,000 points bringing our total for today to over 1.845 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 4 - 9PM Status Report

In this update we added 202,829 points bringing our total for today to just over 2.04 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We have also moved up to the Top 3 producers :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 4 - Mission Report

In the last update for Day 4 we unloaded 201,895 points. This brought our total for day 4 to 2,250,382 points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Overall, [H]ardOCP had a total of 34,494,023 for today. Another increase from yesterday. :D
Well done Team32 Crew :salute: :salute:

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT! FOLD HARDER!!!

I've switched all my rigs over to team 33. Can't do much with those outside my direct control.

Back