• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Banana

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the_cultie

USS%20Poo%20FlingerOB.jpg

As Adak has mentioned during Chimp Challenge we are organizing a way of saying thanks to all the people
and teams that have helped us during the challenge. Therefore I'd like to introduce
"Operation Banana"
The operation starts at the end of Chimp Challenge.
It has been an honor to battle along side you all.
the_cultie & Adak :salute:

Within this operation we have organised a number of missions to help the people and teams that have helped us.
Each mission is color coded to match the mission map below.

Helping [H]
This mission begins on Friday 25th after Chimp Challenge winds up. We will sail from our home on Monkey Island aboard the USS Poo Flinger to port at [H] Haven.
We will unload supplies and help in their battle with EVGA until the end of the month.
Folding name: OCFthanks[H]
Team number: 33
Passkey: 3311d92fd7ee331bd66dfe6eea01708b

Thanking TRP
On the 1st of June we shall weigh anchor and steam for Raptor Islands. Here we shall deliver the most prized item on the islands;
completed work units. We will remain in port for 3 days.
Folding name: OCFthanksTRP
Team number: 74960
Passkey: 3311d92fd7ee331bd66dfe6eea01708b

SETI Tsunami
On the 4th of June we shall depart Raptor Islands for UFO Archipelago. Stay alert as we pass through the straight of E.T.
strange things have been reported there. When we dock we shall bring enough fire power to create a tsunami to wash over their enemies.
While docked Admiral Adak is flying off on a top secret covert mission to Tom's Hardware's secret bunker.
For the SETI mission you can use your own username. Again, we will remain in port for 3 days.

Rosetta Rescue
On the 7th of June we shall steam to Rosetta Refuge. We shall stay here for 7 days as we unload much need fuel that they graciously
donated to us to keep the USS Poo Flinger going during the battle.
Again, you can use your own username.

Return to Monkey Island
On the morning of the 14th of June we shall return home to resume our regular folding mission. The USS Poo Flinger
will be brought into dry dock where she will be given a compete overhaul in preparation for next years battle.

Operation%20Banana.jpg

Thanks WarriorII. I felt Adak deserved to have a little less work to do after his monumental effort for Chimp Challenge.

Very nice! I am in for all of this. but unfortunately I will be headed back to UFO archipelago to get my 2 mill there, after the Rosetta Refuge.

Very nice! I am in for all of this. but unfortunately I will be headed back to UFO archipelago to get my 2 mill there, after the Rosetta Refuge.

It was great to have you with us for Chimp Challenge. I hope you will join us in next years battle. I have a feeling its going to be even tougher.

We are glad to have your kind of fever aboard -- folding fever! :clap:

When you get to [H] Haven we'll have the traditional welcoming gift of beer and tamales waiting for you.

Keep an eye out for this van, they have the most amazing tamales.

tamaletruck.jpg

Back