Comcast Constant Guard: How do i stop it?

I only get this at my parents house. Problem is this. All the machines are clean. They still get these popups. It doesn't look like a program that i can remove, as its not listed in the Add/remove programs part of windows, nor is it in any of the Addons for the browsers.

But the real trick is this. I am visiting home and brought my laptop, and connected to the Wifi here. Soon as i start browsing, i start getting them on my own laptop. A machine which i never installed any of that crap on in the first place, which kind of points to it being on the network itself.

Anyone have any ideas how to remove it?
    CPU & Cooling:Intel i5 2500k & CM Hyper 212 EVO /w Noctua NF-P12-1300 120mm Fan (for CPU)
    Mainboard & RAM: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 & CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
    Storage: Samsung Spinpoint F3R 1TB HDD & Intel 510 Series 120GB SATAIII SSD
    Video & Audio: MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III PE/OC Radeon HD 6950 2GB Video Card (picking up a 2nd for x-fire later on)
    Case & PSU: Coolermaster HAF x w/ Corsair Gold AX850
    Display: Dell u2410 + 2x Dell u2412m's + 1 Hans-G HW191D
    Input: Logitech G110 Keyboard / Logitech G700 Mouse & Zboard Fang
    Windows 7 Ent x64

yes you have to go to there website and de activate it they probly agreed to it when they went to download the free norton from comcast because it asks you in a pop up if you would like it,ive always said no but someone there might have said yes to it once so i would Google "comcast norton" and go to there download page for norton and hopefully you'll get that pop up again and say no otherwise you might have to call or dig around on that site to turn it off.it is a isp protection not a download.
    CPU----Intel i7 3820 (@4.3)
    Cooler-Corsair H100 W/Spectre pro fans
    Case---TT Armor Revo
    Psu----Corsair AX1200
    Mobo---ASUS Sabertooth X79
    Ram----32 Gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
    Sound--Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty
    Hdd----Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD + 8TB External
    Bluray-LG 3D 12x W/MDISC
    Video--Evga GTX 680 SC Signature
    Monitor-Samsung 46"3D LED-UN46C8000XF
    OS-----Windows 7 x64 Ult

I know this topic is old, but it is still very relevant. My friend just switched to Comcast and is now getting these annoying pop ups on all his devices (including his smartphone). I found a way to remove the pop-up per device.

Install either TamperMonkey (Chrome), or GreaseMonkey (Firefox) extension for your browser. Add a script and put this in the script: "document.getElementById("comcast_content").style. display = "none";"

Make sure it's enabled and enjoy.

This is for PC browsers with the ability to install extensions. Unless you can find a browser on a smartphone to install web browsing scripts, this wont help for smartphone users.