• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cable prob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
my cable internet goes down a lot...sometimes its outages...but other times i wonder what is wrong??? Could it be that i have to many interferences like a tv and splitters and suff??? Or that my pc is too close to my stereo, tv, phone..etc.??

Oni said:
No, i don't think it's on your end. Phone your cable provider and chew them a new *******

Cut them one perhaps, but chew them one?????? That I don't want to see! :D

It's probably them. Roger's in my area has a bad reputation for keeping their cable up (personal experience). Phone them up and compain, it might work.:rolleyes:

-DarkArctic

DarkArctic said:
It's probably them. Roger's in my area has a bad reputation for keeping their cable up (personal experience). Phone them up and compain, it might work.:rolleyes:

-DarkArctic

Rogers has a bad reputation everywhere. That's a given, like death and taxes.

My cable used to get cutouts and stuff. Turns out my modem got cooked in a bad surge. Power cables came down and I think graized the line from the street, frying my modem from the cable line, not from the wall (where I have my $45 surge protector plugged in)

Back