• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black dot on screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
only fix i see in your future would be a new monitor,no idea how that happened to your screen but it looks like the liquid Cristal leaked out on you never seen anything like it,if it was an old crt monitor i would say someone took a magnet to it but for this i have no idea,but with liquid coming out of it i would defiantly say it was dead.

Have you had a recent bad storms with the monitor left on, a power surge can cause to it to burst like that, pressing to hard to the screen while cleaning can do the same thing.

:O

i do turn off the monitor but i didnt check it properly before turning off..
when i got up this morning,my mouse was on alll night but the monitor turned off and desktop aswell.. :rain:
then when i turned on my computer.. i saw that black dot on my monitor :rain:
..and two drip of an oil kinda.
the question is, can small amount of water cause the black dot thingy on my screen?
Cuz before it happen,i can see a water on my screen and ignore it..

*edit* theres 4 dot now. :rain:

any fix?
thanks~

Screen is dying/got hit with knuckles/bad quality.

Your screen is dead, buy a new one. All you can do. You ever clean it with a wet rag, totally wet with power on? Spray water on it?

Screen is toast. Time for a new one.

Back