• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scanner Drivers Help Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subconcept

Im setting up a comp for my mom and I am trying to get her scanner to install. The Scanner is a Umax Vista S12.

First i tried on Win2k but Umax didnt have any drivers updated past win 9x. So then i tried to install Xp cause I know XP has a lot of drivers and recognizes a lot of things, yet again it had no drivers for xp, and there of course umax had no drivers and never returned any emails back to me. Then i started looking for third part drivers for it but havent found any but founs a program called SilverFast with twain drivers and my scanner is supported, I thought that would install 3rd party drivers but it dosnt.

Im not sure where to go, can anyone help me find drivers for Win2k, or WinXP for this model. Im very disapointed with Umax Driver support.

Thanks

Thats the whole problem those drivers only support

Windows 95 & 98
Windows NT v4.0
(Windows 3.1x - VistaScan 3.1 only)

No 2k or Xp.

Any ideas about third party ones?

Back