• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Upgrading" From a HAF-X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigTerminator

I would like to upgrade from the HAF X. First let me say that this case is amazing and the only reason I would like to move on is because my brother is buying it from me which leaves me a perfect opportunity to buy a case. HAF X was great to me and performance couldn't be any better but I am bored of it.

Money isn't a real issue but I would like the max price around $250. I need a case that does air cooling well but has opportunity to water cool like a beast. As I am open to suggestions, my recent snooping has lead me to the Bit Fenix Shnobi XL Window (did I mention I need a window) or the Enermax Fulmo GT which I am really digging more than any case on the market. I'm leaning towards the Enermax case because it's a giant, has great water cooling potential and putting a window should be easy peasy.

I'd really like input of what you guys think. I know there is the Corsair 800D but it's just to old and common but amazing nonetheless. Also if you guys could tell me if there are any upcoming cases I should wait for to release.

Edit - The equalivant to the Fulmo GT is the Rosewill Black Hawk Ultra and I can get it for $160 fully loaded with red fans. Tell me what you guys think and if I'm making a mistake.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions. Turns out I will be keeping my HAF X for a while. The Switch 810 is really nice but much too plasticy. All good cases though.

Back