• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of Internet Explorer 9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You mean Internet Explorer?

Windows Internet Explorer is the browser.

Windows Explorer (A.K.A. Explorer.exe) is the Windows desktop.

Windows Internet Explorer 9 seems to be the fastest of Internet Explorer, so far.

But still looks vulnerable to adware. :(

Does it still have tabs and Favorites.

I changed it to Internet Explorer 9

Well i'm trying it and at first i could not find all the things i like, however after right mouse clicking i found everything i like.:)

Very quick, very clean. It's my default main browser. Still has the issue that you can't set new windows to appear blank.

One thing that surprised me was the developer tools in it. (Hit F12). They have come on massively and are now good enough to work with instead of Firefox's FireBug and WebDeveloper Toolbar. (Not that there's any reason not to use the Firefox tools, of course).

You mean Internet Explorer?

Windows Explorer (A.K.A. Explorer.exe) is the Windows desktop.

I love Windows Explorer. Its an awesome GUI! Its fast, its smooth, and it looks good!

Windows Internet Explorer 9 seems to be the fastest of Internet Explorer, so far.

Its an awesome browser...it seems good. But what do I know? I only use it to Download Chrome....

IE9 is as buggy as previous versions, but in entirely unpredictible ways. Meaning - the bugs seem to come and go, sometimes to return, sometimes they don't. I use it as my primary because the bugs aren't frequent enough to be bothered installing another browser. I like the interface and it seems to load pages pretty fast. Everything on the web just about is written with IE in mind.

Back