• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Securing UV Cathode

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

King107s

I have The Lamptron Inverterless UV Cathode and it comes with plastic platforms that you attach to the inside of the case with double sided tape and then zip tie the cathode to the platform. This worked great for a good while but recently fell off as the double sided tape lost its stickyness. I tried some fresh tape but it started to do the samething.

I have my cathode stuck to the top of the case next to the radiator so its not in the way but that means the tape has to hold the weight. I'm trying to think of a better way to secure it without drilling into the case.

Ideas?

Last edited:
+1 for the dual locks. I have used that stuff in much more "intense" situations and it does not let go.

Another +1 to that stuff. I use it to hold water pumps. It holds firm and as an added bonus, when you're done it comes off clean.

A lot of these sites have very high minimum orders and I'm not looking to have $200 worth of tape... Where can I make smaller quantity orders?

Back