• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help to find a good cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok guys sorry for the bad english..

My friend suggest me put the last version for in my bios.. I'm not sure if that help the temp of my NB..

somebody can tell me?

Unless you see something in the latest bios revision notes that corrects a problem you might be having, then I usually don't flash to the latest and great bios release. Now if I am having a problem, that is different. But whenever you flash your bios, you are taking a slight chance of something going wrong and killing or crippling your motherboard. I have actually had that happen recently when updating a bios for Ivy Bridge support on an Asrock P67 mobo. Board isn't totally dead, but it won't overclock any more and I ave tried reflashing it no good too.

That happened with my MIVE.. It was a B2 revision and that rev didnt work with the newest bios that supported ivybridge. ;)

RMA'd to B3 and it works like a champ now.

Back