• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does Verizon store a log of your internet browsing history?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe it is how that is worded, but I don't think I fully understand what you are saying in that sentence.

Local law enforcement entered my home under section17 (concern for my personal safety)
They found two criminal offences and systematically read every document, receipt and note I had in the house... They even trashed my briefcase.
Upon doing so they found documents between myself and local government requesting permission for my personal data to be forwarded to the home office.
Unusual to the circumstances they then left all my phones, sim cards and computer hardware untouched.
After I got out of hospital I handed myself to the main police station for arrest.
Once again the duty sergeant asked at the time of my arrest if they were going to sease my phone. The arresting officer plainly said no.
Given the nature of crimes committed this is very unusual.

Thus I can only conclude there either trying not to destroy my life by thurther probing for offences and/or due to correspondence with the government aren't in a situation where they have the normal free reign of ability to analyse electronic devices.

Though the probability of my phone being monitored and checked over via a stingray device in operation within my area is hightened.

It's all a bit of a tough luck situation as apposed to direct targeting as they forced entry because I was unconscious and unresponsive to stimulus (about dead mostly)

I'm expecting a caution and fine... Here's hoping :D

That's rough BBH. I hope whatever physical condition that caused your loss of consciousness has been rectified.
I've often thought of taking all my old HDD's to an outdoor shooting range for target practice.

It's all a bit of a tough luck situation as apposed to direct targeting as they forced entry because I was unconscious and unresponsive to stimulus (about dead mostly)

Yes that is tough luck, but also sounds like you were saved as well. Perhaps since you weren't a specific target, they felt that whatever they did find was enough? At any rate, hope all goes well.

Yes that is tough luck, but also sounds like you were saved as well. Perhaps since you weren't a specific target, they felt that whatever they did find was enough? At any rate, hope all goes well.

It amused them... Lucky for me.
They stumbled upon a situation they didn't even want to police. Upon tackling that they found another situation they couldn't rightly ignore. So on the one hand they were trying to save me but on the other my situation compounded into a neat little mess should I survive.
Every respect to them... They heavily played down the situation to cut me some slack.
They couldn't help but be amused as one event after another made them feel I was having one very bad day.
And yes I would be pushing up daisys if they weren't proactive about the situation.

I have a second chance and they have a comedy gold story. Fair trade :)

Back