• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

backup firefox bookmarks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leo5111

backup firefox bookmarks and then when i reinstall windows load em back on this on firefox 13 on windows 7 thanks

what are you backing them up to?? you should back them up on a flash drive if you have one. it should be fine that way

well it only wants to back em up to json file format is that fine?

that sound be fine. just change the file location to your flash drive. or whereever else you want to store it

If you don't mind saving your bookmarks to a server, I really like the xmarks addon. It automatically backs up bookmarks and syncs them between computers and even browsers.

+1 to Xmarks.

Back in the before time, when I still used Firefox, XMarks was thee solution for Bookmark syncing.

Now in the After Era, where Chrome is my browser of choice, I don't need to worry about syncing bookmarks or extentions. Oh Chrome <3 How I thought I would NEVER switch from Firefox...

Back