• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CoolIT Domino ALC Liquid Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I picked this up today brand new and just wanted some opinions about it or any modds to help it.... If it's not any good then I might try to resell it again and no bother with it...

35-227-005-01.jpg

Looks like a sale is coming up.... No way it can keep up with the hotter stuff.

Haven't even seen any discussion on one of those in a few years even.

A couple of the fins are bent but I will fix that and how much do you think I could get for it ???

No idea. Never worried about those. I guess see what they sell for?

Good air heatsinks that beat that are $40? So less that that, unless you get an uninformed buyer. Then your Karma will be bad.

Well I bought it for 10 bucks and I have been reading that it has a high failure rate with barbs and fitting failing and I doubt that I will be able to sell this thing... But I was wondering if there is anyway I could mod this thing to make it better ???? I read a couple places it's about equal to a corsair h50 series but will it be or can it become any better than the cooler listed in my specs ???

Well yesterday it had an accident and broke ....I found out that the company was doing an exchange program years ago because of all the problems.... So I have contact the company and still waiting for a response from the them... But I came up with some ideas and wanted to know if it's worth wild to do... I want to fix the broken fittings with screw in fitting ,which I have all the taps for ... Then take the cpu block and polish it to mirror finish or just find a good used amd3 block some where ?? ... I want to install new hose and does it matter what kind of hoses you use like ace hardware store hose or use the proper hoses ??? I want to install a little reservoir below here... Well what do you guys think ??? Oh my specs on the system I will be using it on is listed below in my sign...

Swiftech MCRES-Micro (Rev 2) Water Cooling Reservoir
svcompucycle_2220_10315509

Back