• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with OC Athlon II X4 651k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same answer as before
It almost sounds to me like your motherboard is giving out. It's a pretty weak board to start with and your temps are already in the maximum zone. If you want to work on this further I suggest creating your own thread for it. One other suggestion is to use amd od TO MONITOR YOUR TEMPS. I know some software had issues with FM1 and didn't report temps correctly

If you're not using thermal paste I suggest you get some. That will help a lot

my phone thinks im deleting what i post anytime im on edit post page even know its not even visible on the screen. i don't intend to keep erasing what i put on here.
well its got some i never cleaned it off. but yes i intend on getting some new paste.
thought i was keeping on the same subject as someone was looking for someone who has this cpu and wanted to see where the OC too.
once again unfortunately.
cpu amd athlon X4 ii 651k OC 3.4ghz 1.480V temp idles 15-23c load 48-55c
when i get to 3.5ghz a worker stops in p95 then minutes later it black screens

Last edited:
my phone thinks im deleting what i post anytime im on edit post page even know its not even visible on the screen. i don't intend to keep erasing what i put on here.
well its got some i never cleaned it off. but yes i intend on getting some new paste.
thought i was keeping on the same subject as someone was looking for someone who has this cpu and wanted to see where the OC too.
once again unfortunately.
cpu amd athlon X4 ii 651k OC 3.4ghz 1.480V temp idles 15-23c load 48-55c
when i get to 3.5ghz a worker stops in p95 then minutes later it black screens

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Same CPU. Different thread than the one you started. Confusing.

No I originally posted here first but when I used my phone to edit .every part of my phone wanted to click delete for some reason.

No I originally posted here first but when I used my phone to edit .every part of my phone wanted to click delete for some reason.

But you are not the OP of this thread and there is another thread with a title very similar to this one that you authored. And your reply on this thread in post #22 seems to be a response to Johan45's recomendation in post #21 to the OP of this thread which is several years old. I think you got your own thread crossed up with this one. And it also looks like in post #21 Johann45 was unaware that he was replying to a post that was over two years old.

This whole thread has gotten very convoluted.

Last edited:
I was well aware of the age of the OP, if you see post #20 I suggested sorabishop start his own thread, which he did.

But sorabishop does not even show a post until #22. Is that what he was referring to when he said his phone was deleting everything because if there was originally another post by him that you were responding to but that got deleted then it all makes sense.

Back