• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G35 Equalizer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've heard that open-backed headphones are better for gaming than closed back since it gives a more "open" sound/bigger soundstage, so I'd say PC360s over PC350s.

I'm going to order them in 30 minutes... I'm hoping that I won't make a mistake...

I have to say that USB headsets have improved a lot! Ive used 5.1 headsets, normal cans etc. ( only on a xfiXtreme gamer soundcard but its orite!) But i got sick of switching my cabels at the back so just decided to go with a USb headset and try that out for once ( so i could leave my speakers plugged in) i gota corsair HS1 usb. I was actually surprised by how clearly i could hear footsteps in cs:s ( my benchmark for all directional audio in games ;)

I wouldnt rule out usb audio devices as terrible, they have got much much better since 2010/11. Before then i would have never contemplated it.

They may not be as bad as they used to be; but they'll never compare to a cheap soundcard with a decent entry level set of analogue cans..

Goodluck Iustitia. I really hope they're what you want!

Well guys, I've bought Sennheiser PC360's for 150 euros. I've tried them for about 10 minutes xd So I can give you my final decision about them. They are better then the Logitech G35's Ill say you that! Plus I have an on board sound card. :) So, now the question remains , what sound card should I buy to go with PC360's? Thank you Mjolnir for your wishes and everyone who commented! :) I'll post my little review tomorrow. :)

Use them for a good 2 weeks. Burn in period. Then make your conclusions. Asus xonar Dg or DGX. For cheap. Or Asus xonar STX on expensive end.

Burn in period? I don't quite understand :D And about the sound card I'll see about them when I have the money. :)

A lot of people will leave the headphones plugged in for a good amount of time blasting something bass heavy, warms up the speakers, breaks them in a bit.

Back