• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Zalman Z11 Plus Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the review. I suppose you could use an adapter for the usb 3.0 Ports to just connect them to a motherboard that provides the pinset for connecting it to the board.

Great review but i have to disagree about the possibility to place a radiator on the top. I've put a Corsair H100i with just minor modding required (only new screw holes to drill) and the inner space is not so tight as one could be understood from the review!

img2013040300136.jpg

I have two of these cases at home right now that im building to be air cooled i5 3570K with 7950.

So far i have spent a few hours on them, moving cables around. The case seems decent at is price, but i do think the HDD exhaust system is strange.

The pc's are for 2 kids (13 and 16) and they picked the case due to the looks, so i guess its a cool looking case.

The quality isnt what im use to, but the price is also lower then what i am use to.

All in all, this is a cool looking cheap case.

Water cooling is possible, but not a good solution with this case.

I will post up pics of the twins when i am done.

EDIT: Needs more space for wires on the back hehe

Last edited:
Re rear case fan

According to the review the fan could not be replaced due to,the cable....
Did I read this correct
Is there any solution

- - - Updated - - -

This was an amazing in depth review...fits the bill perfectly..just worried about the rear case fan, if it can't be replaced....also have an SSD to fit, this also seems to be a problem
Thanks

Back