• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

War Thunder - fly online for "free"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

burebista

This one. Since yesterday they open a mass invite for Closed Beta. Apply here and cross your fingers.
As for me I "only" needed 11 months and some angry posts on their forums and yesterday I got my invite. :D

What is it War Thunder? Some kind of World of Tanks but with planes and opposite World of Warplanes from WG this one is an simulator not an arcade.
Some warm-up movies.

I've played last night 2 hours or so and I don't want to leave the computer. Amazing graphics, excellent joystick control and indeed it looks like an simulator.
I have no idea what I was doing because we don't have an official gameplay guide but generally speaking you have to grind for credits and XP iar for real money you can buy gold (for Premium account and other stuff) but basically like WoT War Thunder is F2P. Of course...

I even managed to take 2 medals last night and that's crazy because I only shoot at red dots without a clue what's happening. :D

I was an hardcore fan of IL-2 Sturmovik so this game comes like a glove to me and the best part is that I'll take a (long) break from WoT until I'll learn War Thunder.

OK, after 41k battles I finally quit WoT for WT.
I found again my fun and no rage in any battle. I'm a rookie of course. :D

Anyway if someone would like to try the game it can use this link and he'll receive 50 gold for free.
It's my referral link but I don't get anything until the guy reach high tiers. :)

Try it and have fun.

Meet you in the skies. :salute:

War Thunder

I saw one thread about this game but it didn't take much. If you like flying and dog fighting this game is really fun and very intense. Its graphics are surprisingly detailed and pretty for a Free to play and the control scheme's go from very simple all the way to like full realistic for those who are super into air craft. I played for a while yesterday and was very impressed.

In game Benchmark

This Video is a little old but its a very good description of the game and game modes.

I have had the installer for a while, but I have yet to DL the game [crappy internet (1.5 megs)]...looks amazing.

I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded it myself... But I was pleasantly surprised but all the detail they put into the game. plus Occulous rift support ;) The sound on the guns have a great punch to them and it really takes some time and skill to master.

I saw one thread about this game but it didn't take much.
Yeah, I've made a thread one year ago and practically I'm the only one posting there lol.

The game has some flaws (especially for hardcore flying fans) but for casual pilots like me the game is amazing.

My favorite bomber hunter.

shot 2013.06.13 22.51.53.jpg

Seeking for targets

GsDdWSI.jpg

But the pictures make injustice. Go and play the game it looks amazing and you'll have a lot of fun if you like planes.

I actually got to play this game a couple days ago....but then I tried Firefall. O_O That's all I have been playing since. Think Borderlands + Farcry 3 + Planetside 2

A small tip for those who want to buy stuff for WT (Golden Eagles, packs, whatever). Buy it directly from warthunder.ru. Why? Because is roughly 30% cheaper. Yes.

I've tried yesterday for my curiosity. I've login with my mail/pass on .ru site and order a Typhoon pack which cost 599 rubles (that's roughly 14€). On .com site same pack is 20€.
Shopping went fine as you see

CRYtcgO.jpg

So my last purchase fom .com site was 2500 GE for 14€ and now from .ru site I have for the same money 2000 GE, 2 weeks of Premium and a Premium plane. :screwy:

And speaking about Premium plane/account/HB this was my best game ever in WT. Premium Typhoon at his 10th battle in a human team

ZJz7LOd.jpg

HY96Qp4.jpg

What can I say? I love quad Hispano's on a Premium plane on Premium account in Historical battles. :thup:

Yesterday I've spend a little time on dev server (it was opened for a couple of hours) and new stuff appears under my Fw 190 A5 wings. :D

rcA46nl.jpg

In case you don't notice those are 4 20 mm cannons with additional 500 ammo. :eek:

Patch 1.33 will be a big one. Numerous changes to planes and interface (now we have upgrades for every plane, not only engine and polish fuselage). And a lot of stuff.
In fact those are preliminary notes for yesterday dev patch.

New aircraft

USSR
LaGG-3 8
LaGG-3 11
La-5 37
La-5F
Yak-9К
Yak-17
Britain
De Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB.Mk.5.

USA

Grumman F9F-5 Panther
Douglas BTD-1 Destroyer
Lockheed F-80C Shooting Star

(Notice: All new planes except Yak-9К and F9F-5 Panther are in progress of tuning their FM. By the release of 1.33 all FMs will be working. Same applies to USA planes that are already in the game – we hope most of their FM issues will be fixed by the release of 1.33)

Interface

Completely new tab for modifications
Clear display of influence of modifications on aircraft performance
Added selection of colour for the crosshair and several interchangeable crosshairs (colour selection and crosshair selection wil be updated)
with approaching of flutter speed instrumental speed will appear
during display of Speed and altitude, units of measurement have been added
added display of negative influence of externally carried armament

Graphics

New metal shading.
“Cloud quality” option will affect the quality of their reflections in the water as well
Cloud rendering in 3d mode is fixed
Propeller Disappearance has been fixed
The whole rendering system has been optimized,the whole rendering process has been made faster as well as rendering for grass.

Gameplay

Lots of new modifications for different planes. Almost all the modifications are upgrades for the planes, replacing old, worn parts with new ones ….. Some modifications are different, but they are the minority of what is planned (eg lendlease fuel, rear armor plate replacement).
New modifications added that will allow installation of gun and rocket pods
New approach to modifications' and armamament's research
Crew that took part in the battle are now blocked in the game for five minutes after quitting the battle. (or until the battle ends if it ends earlier). That will prevent players from leaving the battle.
Players can now buy camo and decals with Golden Eagles (without achieving the needed requirements for unlock)
Shell racks are now consumables and should be replenished.
Ammo, rockets, torpedoes and bombs are spent after they are used in battle, not after the battle is over.
Weapons won't reload if there are no more purchased shell racks left. (except for “default” shell racks – they are free and unlimited but not that efficient)
When hitting with no damage – player won't receive rewards, but will get the message that no damage was done.
If your premium is over, after the battle is over in a debriefing window you will have an opportunity to buy premium for a week and thus get all the rewards you should receive if you were playing with premium.
You have an opportunity to buy modifications with golden eagles.
Healing speed Skill is replaced with weapon maintenance skill
Rockets for German and American planes added.
No air kills will be awarded with air collisions.

Economy

Aircraft Purchase Price lowered by 30%
modification purchase price lowered
Cost of the repair now depends on the installed modifications (Cost of repair of un-modified planes will be even lower, by 10-20%)
Reduction of repair cost of un-modified planes by about 10%
Experience requirements for unlocking new modules have been lowered
Repair Cost of Aircraft tier 11 to 18, have been lowered even further

FM changes:

MiG-15 bis WEP is fixed
La-5FN and LA7 performance at critical angles is fixed
Plane performance will be negatively affected by cannon pods
All externally carried armament (rockets, bombs, torpedoes and cannon pods) has been adjusted so that they affect aircraft performance more historically correct.

DM changes:

Damage of Mg’s and cannon shells increased, damage caused by the real kinetic energy of a shell is more accurate.
For the planes that have 1st and 2nd pilot DM is changed, so both pilots should be knocked out in order to lose the plane. That applies to:

B-17E
B-17E late
B-17G
B-24D
B-25
YeR-2 ACh30B
G4M1
G5N1
G8N1
PBY-5
PBY-5a
SM-79
А-26С
Flame protection modelling/simulation is added. After a fire outbreak in the engine area, the pilot is not injured while the fire seal is whole (20 seconds).

Armament

New bomb load options for Ju-87B2, Ju-87R2 , Ju-87D3, Ju-87D5.
New bomb load options for Ju-88A4.
New bomb load options for IL-4 including external load. Overall bomb load can reach up to 2 tons.
Load-out of the “default” shell racks for ShVAK and B-20 cannons is changed to HI-T/AP-I (in 1 to 1 proportion)

USA Browning 12.7 mm Mgs have new shell types, the old ones got their own names:

M1 – incendiary bullet
M23 - incendiary bullet (appeared in 1945, has starting speed of 1000 m/s, incendiary material's weight is 5 g)
M2 – armor piercing bullet
M20 – armor piercing incendiary tracer bullet
M8 – armor piercing incendiary bullet
M1 – tracer bullet

M23 and M20 bullets are available for the aircraft that served during the end of WWII and after.

BR-20 rocket added for German planes

Additional weapons added:
Ruestzustand 1 ( R 1) for Bf .109 F -4 (2 x 20 mm MG .151/20 gun with ammo load of 125 rounds per each gun)
Ruestzustand 6 ( R 6)) for Bf .109 G -2, G -6, G -10 (2 x 20 mm MG .151/20 gun with ammo load of 125 rounds per each gun)
MG.151/20 with 125 rounds ammo load for Fw-190A-5
Rüstsatz 3 (R3) for Fw-190F-8 ( 2 x 30-mm MK -103 gun with ammo load of 35 rounds per each gun)
BR20 Rockets for Bf .109 G -6 / W - 2 rails under the wing panels
Ruestzustand 6 (R6) rockets for Fw-190A-5 - 2 rails under the wing panels.

Bug fixes

Penetration issue for 20mm AP-I shells for ShVAK fixed. For 50 m distance it is increased from 20m to 30 mm.
guidance angle for IL-4 turrets fixed
default bomb load for IL-4 is changed from 2x250 kg bombs to 10x100 kg or 10x50
Damage model of TBF-1C fixed. (ailerons durability is increased )

New features

You can select the shell racks for all planes that have defensive/turret armament
For all gun and rocket pods armament (rockets, bombs torpedoes and cannon pods) - their aerodynamic resistance affects performance of the aircraft.
New pilot models are added for the following aircraft:
a-20g
a-26c
b-17e
b-17e_late
b-17g
b_24d
b_25
beaufighter mk21
beaufort mkviii
boomerang mki
boomerang mkii
wirraway
f-86a-5
f9f-5

Maps and missions.

[Domination]

Stalingrad winter: 3rd airfield is added, amount of tickets for both teams is increased.
Zhengzhou. 3rd airfield is added, amount of tickets for both teams is increased.
Peleliu. Ticket loss speed is reduced if both teams have captured airfields.
Mozdok. Ticket loss speed is reduced if both teams have captured airfields.
Krymsk. Time to capture airfield on this map is the same as for other maps

[Ground strike]

Cliffed coast - spawning points for the teams is changed to improve balance.
Stalingrad - spawning points for the teams is changed to improve balance.
Ground units are now divided into 2 groups – attacking and supporting, The victory comes after destroying the attacking group, support units are not required to be destroyed (but it still brings income). That means that “gremlins” will hardly affect the battle – ground units kill each other only on the line of contact.

those look like some beautiful changes.. I'm loving my IL:2 actually.. its slow and clunky, but if you hit someone.. its like instant death :p

LOL man with IL-2 in Arcade you can chase fighters dammit. :D
And IL-2M has a gunner behind. Try it, it's an IL-2 on steroids.

Last night dev server was up for a couple of hours.
Patch notes until now:

Preliminary patch notes 1.35.3.0

Fixed

Fixed output text about blocking crews ( when enabled lock) after the fight .
Fixed a rare crash when run from the steam- client
Start the engine and other Corsair aircraft, propeller feathering should no longer lead to bugs
decline in Mission editor
Fixed rendering of arms on the Fw-190A5 and BTD
Remade mission [ ground attack ] Navy Pier
Numerous changes and changes in the mission [ Alternative History ] Krymsk . Summer 1943 .
A new mission for testing [ Alternative History ] Berlin . Spring 1943
Fixed known bugs in the mission [ Operation ] Last Stand at Hahlin Gol
errors in awards
errors in the " events "
fixes on the locations

Posted \ improved

In RB until the plane started moving there is an external camera (you can look back and see the runway )
The " Events " for details
added two new locations for AB
significantly more stable behavior of the aircraft on paketlosse ( many improvements networking code , test carefully)
In the Republic of Belarus is now also shows the prompt " Press the button to recharge" (not to forget to click when they want to recharge )
PM is centered on the aircraft in case of manual control bodies of the aircraft with the keys in the view of the camera
accelerated connection to the chat in some cases
hidden icons aircraft in IB and RB ( for experienced players to determine the plane was not difficult even on this icon , even before the start of the battle )
skin preview ( you can now look at the camouflage before you buy it )
added transitions from window to other windows modifications .

aircraft
Germany :
- Fw-190A- 5 ( 4- gun ) - 10 Rank - FW-190 A-5 with the 2 wing MG/FF's

USSR :
- La-5 37th production series - 7 Rank
- La-5F 39th production series - 8 Rank
- B-25J- 30 - premiumnyh - 9 Rank
- Yak -3P - 11 Rank

U.S.
- North American F- 86 -F25 Sabre - 20 Rank -6x M3 .50
- North American F- 86 -F2 Sabre - 20 Rank -4x 20mm
- Curtiss P-36G Hawk - rank 4

Japan :
- Fw-190A-5/U3 replaced by a 4- gun Fw-190A- 5
- Ki- 96 - 10 premiumnyh Rank
- Ki- 102

development:
- P-40E aircraft moved to the 5th rank
- Aircraft P-39N and P-39Q- 5 moved from 6th to 7th grade
- Aircraft P-47D- 25 and P-47D- 28 moved from 9th to 8th grade
- Fw-190A-5/U3 moved to rank 11

Modifications and weapons
- Added torpedoes ( torpedo AN- 45 -36 ) for the IL -4 .
- Fixed a variety of ribbons and bleeding for aircraft with a total a total of four equal strips (early Pe- 2 and Pe-3/Pe-3bis )
- Fixed ammunition arrow on IL -2M 1000 to 450 rounds of ammunition.

LTH
- Updated LTH aircraft Spitfire mk.9 ( LTH aircraft configured in accordance with the engine Spitfire mk.9 Merlin 66)

Appearance:
- Improved texture and geometry of the Yak -3 , Fw- 190 versions A and F.
- Fixed camouflage aircraft P-36A Rasmussen

Others

- The list of options for the bomb load on all aircraft are sorted from low to high load

Mission

* Fixed all known bugs for the mission [Alternate History ] Krymsk . summer 1943

* Fixed all known bugs for the mission [ ground attack ] The naval port .
The speed of movement of ground units
Part of the defending side bunkers changed to heavy bunkers
Posted on 1 side of each ship
Part of the offensive Ground Kills is now available ZSU- shkami

* Mission [Alternate History ] Berlin . Spring 1943 has been finalized
Fixed some known bugs
In attacking columns added ZSU
Increased the number of Ground Kills for the defending side
The defensive side of the airfield became available in the center of Berlin, which they can use to recharge and repair
* Mission [ ground attack ] Iwo Jima , was modified
Accelerated landing
Kamikaze now attack and cargo ships too
The landing of amphibious boats now is not a single ship , but with a few
Fixed bugs
* Missions [ ground attack ] Rice terraces [ Excellence ] Mozdok and [ ground attack ] Ireland were some minor changes that are designed to equalize the balance of victories on these cards.

We have a new game mode, Historical events. Looks like this:

GSka4Ys.jpg

As for me I have 2 new planes in my interest range: Fw A5 and Yak-3P.

OK, I did it. Dora for free playing HB. :attn:

dora.jpg

And my first game in it (it's my first youtube video ever so bear with me please).

Today is the patch day.

Pilots, we present the War Thunder update 1.35.

War Thunder update 1.35 introduces a new game play element – Events mode. Events mode includes special battles with custom parameters. In Events mode, players can recreate historical battles, try new missions and maps, or use familiar maps with customized flight model settings. War Thunder pilots have the ability not only to choose which side of the conflict they are on and which aircraft to use in battle, but also to evaluate their opponent's strength – where, against whom, and in what mode they will fight.
Events mode allows us to experiment with new and familiar game missions. For example, to use the [Operation] Korea map in Arcade mode or to fight it in simulation mode in the Rice Terraces arcades. Moreover, the game modes themselves can now have unusual, interesting settings – for example, an arcade without the ability to respawn, historical battles in which weapons can be reloaded while flying, battles with a limited number of respawns. This kind of freedom to customize settings gives players a fresh perspective on familiar missions and tactical techniques.
Read more about this mode here in our “Developer's Diaries: Events mode“
Traditionally, every major update adds new aircraft. This time in the U.S. Air Force hangar we have the top "Sabre" F- 86 jet. The modified F-86F- 2 with its formidable cannon. An additional US piston engined aircraft, a new version of the Curtiss P- 36 "Hawk" modification G with an improved rate of climb.

New aircraft for Soviet pilots: The La -5 and La-5F modified with up rated engines and improved visibility to the rear. An addition in the lend-lease program for the USSR is an American medium bomber B-25J- 30 Mitchell with Soviet stars on the wings, this has taken its place in the lineup of premium aircraft. In the hangar, a new modification of the single-engine Yak -3 with an “S” - “gun”. The rapid Yak -3P with a rare red camouflage which carries three 20mm cannons.

Updating the Luftwaffe fleet in the hangar - the first version of " Emile " Bf.109 E- 1 at tier 5, starts the lineup with the legendary “Messerschmitt”. We also have a new four cannon fighter: Focke-Wulf Fw.190A- 5 which has entered at tier 10 for Germany. The same machine, but with Japanese identification markings, is entered in the premium aircraft of Japan lineup: Fw.190A-5/U-3. The Japanese pilots receive new heavy fighters - premium Ki- 96, armed with two 20mm guns and one 37mm cannon, also the Ki- 102, which in addition to the two 20mm cannon has the most powerful gun caliber - the 57mm gun with a 16 times fragmentation high-explosive shell. Enemy bombers are in big trouble!

New maps for arcade mode - “Paradise Island" and "Green Ridge" The first - a large, spacious map, created after the terrain of the island of Guam. On the ““Paradise Island" was first introduced for the purpose of strategic bombers - the enemy base. The second - a mountain map with deep fjords - perfect for maneuver battles. On some of our familiar maps, numerous changes, corrections, and customization in the behavior of ground vehicles.

The update War Thunder 1.35 introduces a system of titles - the in-game characters differences that pilots receive for performing specific tasks. The tab “Titles “is now available in the player profile. The title of the pilot appears under the name Team War Thunder - it's a great way to show off their success in front of friends or intimidate the enemy!

These and many other innovations are waiting for all pilots War Thunder in the 1.35 update. Fly and win! Props Away!

List of changes in War Thunder v1.35

New Aircraft

Germany:
Fw-190A-5 (4 x cannons) - tier 10
Bf.109E-1 - tier 5

USSR:
La-5 - tier 7
La-5F - tier 8
B-25J-30 - premium - tier 9
Yak-3P - tier 11
MiG-15 - tier 20

USA:
Curtiss P-36G Hawk - tier 4
North American F-86-F25 Sabre - tier 20
North American F-86-F2 Sabre - tier 20

Great Britain:
Spitfire MK. IIa - tier 5
Spitfire F. MK. IX (Merlin 61 engine) - tier 10
Spitfire LF. MK. IX (Merlin 66 engine) - tier 13

Japan:
Fw-190A-5/U3 changed to Fw-190A-5 with (4 x cannons)
Ki-96 - premium - tier 10
Ki-102 - tier 10

Interface

Improved the speed of the connection to the chat
Added the ability to preview the aircraft skin you want to buy
Added the ability to switch window in modifications.
The list of options for the bomb load on all aircrafts are sorted from low to high load
Fixed crew blocking message when battle ends.
Graphics and visuals
Cockpits added for Pe-2 "Peshka" (all series), Pe-3 and Pe-3R

Cockpits changed for B5N2, Bf-109E-3, Boomerang Mk.I, Boomerang Bk.2, BTD-1, D3A1, F4F-3, F4F-4, F4U-1a, F4U-1c, F4U-1d, F6F-3, F8F-1, F8F-1B, F9F-5, Fw-190A-5, Gladiator Mk.II, I-16 type 28, Ju-87R-2, Ju-87B-2, Ju-87D-3, Ju-87D-5, Ju-87G-1, Ju-87G-2, La-5, La-7, La-7b, LaGG-3 (all modifications), MC.200 series 3, MC.200 series 7

Planes models changed for: Blenheim Mk.IV, BTD-1, F4U-1a, F4U-1c, F4U-1d, Fw-190A-5, P-36G, P-39K-1, P-39N-0, P-39N-0 (SU), P-39Q-15, P-39Q-5, P-51B, P?-2-110, P?-2-205, P?-3 Early, A5M4, A6M2, A6M3, AR-2, AR-234, B5N2, Beaufighter Mk.VIc, Beaufort Mk.VIII, Blenheim Mk.IV, D3A1, Do-217M-1, Do-217n-1, Yer-2, F8F-1, F9F-2, F80c, Fw-190A-5, Fw-190D-12, Fw-190D-13, G8N1, Hs-129B-2, I-16 Type 18, I-16 Type 28, IL-4, Ju-87B-2, S.79 1936, S.79 1937, S.79 1939, S.79 1941, S.79bis, S.79bis/L, S.79B.

Textures and geometry improved for Yak-3
Geometry improved for Fw-190 A and F
Camouflage fixed for Rasmussen's P-36
Armament visuals fixed for Fw-190A5 and BTD.

Sound

Rockets launch sound bug fixed
Introduced new sounds for 20mm cannon T-160

Gameplay

When starting the engine of Corsair and similar aircrafts, propeller feathering should no longer lead to bugs
Fixed tail hook on certain carrier based aircrafts
In FRB, whilst aircraft is stationary, the ability to activate an external camera (you can look around and see the runway)
In FRB "Press the button to reload" is displayed to remind pilots to reload weapons on the runway
Control Mode " Mouse Aim " used with with manual control with the keys, the view of the camera is centered on the Player’s aircraft.
Aircraft icons are hidden for opponents in the modes of HB and FRB (to determine the plane is not difficult for experienced players to interpret the icons , even before the start of the battle)
P-40E moved to the tier 5
P-39N and P-39Q-5 moved from tier 6 to tier 7
P-47D-25 and P-47D-28 moved from tier 9 to tier 8
Fw-190A-5/U3 renamed Fw-190A-5/U2
A20G renamed to A20G-30
New multiplyers for unlocking skins and decals: one destroyed target in FRB is now equal to 2 targets in HB or 4 targets in AB
New "Titles" feature is now available in the "Achievements" tab in player's profile.

Economy

Error for planes with "New boosters" modification is fixed (modification price is lowered, repairs of the plane with new boosters installed increased accordingly)

DM (Damage Model)

Errors in DM fixed for liquid and air cooled engines (some liquid cooling engines e.g. in Bf.109 were hardly damaged in frontal attacks, while air cooling systems were out of service)
All Tu-2 and Beaufighter aircraft construction errors fixed. Airframes are now require less damage to destroy.
F-80 Shooting Star a bug when with tail being destroyed engine still worked is fixed
FM (Flight Model)
Spitfire F. MK. IX (with merlin 61 engine)
Spitfire LF. MK. IX (with merlin 66 engine)
La-5 and La-5F are more historically accurate
P-39 K-1, P-39Q-5 and P-39N-0 FMs updated
Aircobra bug with flaps speed is fixed
BF-109E-1, BF-109E-3 Fms are updated due to historically accurate data
Flutter speed for La series aircraft is adjusted:
La-5 - 710 km/h
La-5F - 715 km/h
La-5Fn - 725 km/h
La-7 - 740 km/h
La-7-B20 - 740 km/h

Weapons and modifications

Added torpedoes (torpedo AN-45-36) for the IL -4
Fixed options and xp required some ammunition for aircraft with. Total number of belts to be four (early version of the Pe -2 , and Pe-3/Pe-3bis )
Fixed ammunition capacity on IL -2M from 1000 to 450 rounds of ammunition
Added Italian torpedo F200/450 (previously used model of the British torpedo armament in the SM-79 is replaced by an Italian)

Mission and maps

New maps for arcade battles

[Ground strike] Paradise Island previously know as Island of Misfortune
[Ground strike] Green Ridge previously know as Peaks of Despair
New alt history battles
Berlin, Spring 1943
Krymsk. Summer 1943

Changes and fixes

Port
Airfields added for both parties
Landing side for attacking party is changed
Ground units for both sides have been changed, as well as their speed and movement
Ships added for both sides

Midway
US can prevent Japanese landings by destroying landing boats before they hit the shore
3 of 4 carriers are not stationary. 4 th carrier moves but then stops in order to make flying boats and naval planes possible to rearm near it
Some destroyers of both parties have been replaced with heavy cruisers
If US pilots won't try to defend the airfield – Japanese ground units may capture it

Operation Iwo Jima
Landing speed is increased
Kamikaze now attack cargo ships as well
Landing boats are spawned from all the ships, not one
Japanese defense positions are changed

Miscellaneous

Fixed a rare crash when client is run from steam.
Fixed a crash in the mission editor.
Many improvements of networking code , significantly more stable behavior of the aircraft during packet loss

Back