• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Xigmatek CCM-35ABX-U01 (Recon) case the Mobile Exclusive deal of the day for $25. Most of the reviews are what you'd expect for a cheap case - kind of flimsy. But what I like about these cheap cases is I can toss some cheap parts in it to haul around without worrying about scuffing up a $100+ case.

3-23-2015 Email deals

A little late but:

4-10-2015

Ordered one of those Corsair CS450Ms because the CX430 I had ordered as a bench supply has replaced one of it's older brothers that decided to start putting out 9V on the 12V rail. And hey, if all goes well with the rebate, it's $27 shipped for a semi-modular 450w Gold rated supply from a reputable manufacturer, doesn't get too much better than that.

Last edited:
That 960GB M500 is right at $0.30 / GB. Wasn't too long ago that was a normal price for a high-end spinner :)

A heads up. This gigabyte am 3+ mono is on sale for the mobile deal of the day

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13-128-514

I was not thinking being sleep deprived and send new egg a email asking if there was something i could do because i ordered the same mobo yesterday at $109 + $2 shipping and at the time i thought today's mobile deal was cheaper.

It was almost like drunk texting.

Sleep well before sending tech/order support emails kids! I hope they realize I'm an idiot or it ships before they get a chance to respond

I noticed that their location changed from no where Oregon to slightly bigger Oregon with a huge university so I'm guessing they are busy at uni

Back