• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the non-glossy version and I like it.

I've seen them used for $150-200, so it's a decent deal.

I've seen a couple original backwards compatible PS3 on newegg recently, 60GB and 80GB. I might get one.

Kind of annoyed about todays email deal (link) because I just got around to installing my SS-850KM3, which cost more than the SS-860XP2 does on sale...

Kind of annoyed about todays email deal (link) because I just got around to installing my SS-850KM3, which cost more than the SS-860XP2 does on sale...

I'm bad at remembering model numbers so I did click the link to find out what you were talking about but still failed and had to google it. Although, I did see that nice price on the 950 Pro...

I'm bad at remembering model numbers so I did click the link to find out what you were talking about but still failed and had to google it. Although, I did see that nice price on the 950 Pro...

The model I got a few weeks ago and installed the other day, the SS-850KM3, is the 80+ gold model. The SS-860XP2, the one that was on sale and sold out fairly quickly, was 80+ platinum and was about $20 cheaper than what I paid for mine.

Came up on Slik Deals. I pulled the trigger. It will be my first adventure in water cooling and will replace an EVO 212+.

I also snagged one of these because I'm doing a lot of work with WiFi and it will be nice to have an extra AP. (And it's cheap. :D )

Sorry I forgot to mention where I found it which was at SD.

Hope they jump on the deal for that monitor, I believe this is the first time it has been on sale under $600.

Hope they jump on the deal for that monitor, I believe this is the first time it has been on sale under $600.

Thank you very, very much!:)

They have been waiting for a great deal and a great monitor and their getting both!

Too bad that it is not going to get any sisters or brothers to play with. I sense that this may start a three panel Coup d'état!:D

(NB: Will someone please remind me in six~nine months to start an upgrade of my own?

Thanks Again!

Back