• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's even higher if you go to a private or out-of-state school ($30000-40000 a year). You could make up for it in taxes in Canada, not sure. There are cheaper schools, of course, but the most common ones are in those price ranges.

Holy crap! :escape:

My wife was paying $5000/semester at the University of Detroit Mercy. Until she did the math and realized that her bachelors masters wouldn't be a big enough pay increase to cover the cost of education. She dropped her Bachelors Masters and excepts the fact that she can't move up at her hospital.

Last edited:
My wife was paying $5000/semester at the University of Detroit Mercy. Until she did the math and realized that her bachelors wouldn't be a big enough pay increase to cover the cost of education. She dropped her Bachelors and excepts the fact that she can't move up at her hospital.

That's really crappy. :(

The whole reason U of D added the "Mercy" to their name was cause that's what your wallet screams at the begining of every semester!

"Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored."

That makes up about 50% of the "fine print" on that site. Seems strangely coincidental that their prices are so low and they make such a big deal about expressly stating that their prices also can change without notice...

I guess you could always dispute it with your CC company if it turned south? :shrug:

Let us know the end result. Definitely a great deal (and worth the wait) if all's well.

I love how light bulbs end up between Raid enclosure and Ram. Who sets their pages up. It's as organized as my son's bedroom.

I'm in line at shopblt for a gigabyte 290 for 419. It should be shipped out any day now, I was just waiting to post about it until I see how smooth it goes. But I can afford to wait a week or two to get it for 419 instead of 499.

1/14/14

Tons of good deals. Beats headphones are garbage.

But...But...But Dre is a music producer! That means he knows sound quality better than anyone! Anyone who talks trash about Beats just can't afford them! They are right up there with Bose in sound quality. Posers...

</Sarcasm>

Back