• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn... I just bought that 256GB 840 Pro like 2 days ago. Now it's $30 off. Has anyone had any success negotiating for a sale price refund?

I'm sure they also told you that this is a one time thing.

They did. They'll probably say it the next time I have this problem. I knew they couldn't refund the price so I went in with the intent of negotiating a gift card. They tried to only give me $20 (50%) of the difference, so I pointed that out and said that it didn't seem congruent with their 100% satisfaction guarantee. I was asked to hold, and whereupon her return I was informed that I would have my way. ;)

4/11/13

Another moderately large sale. Those floor-standing JBL 190s are around $220 each at Amazon, and very well rated.

Also, my college got a couple of the bookshelf speakers for kind of like an entertainment center in the student center. I'm pretty sure they got the Studio 1s (they look exactly alike). They're still in the process of getting everything calibrated, but so far the speakers are pretty nice, especially for that price.

20% off KVM switchs
any good ones? im in need of one for hooking up to my server/benching rig
I need a PS/2 one

Back