• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg why do you hate me so.. Without fail, there is always a big sale the day after my order left the warehouse.

Newegg why do you hate me so.. Without fail, there is always a big sale the day after my order left the warehouse.

Back in the day when their cs was amazing theyd refund you the difference... You could call up and try? Worst they can say is no.

Back in the day when their cs was amazing theyd refund you the difference... You could call up and try? Worst they can say is no.

You can try but lately they won't do it. I bought a couple of flash drives that had the iron egg guarantee and they still wouldn't give me back the difference. Newegg isn't a place I shop at much anymore because their service has been terrible lately.

I actually got a refund on a recent purchase. I purchased (5) Asus R9 270s for 254/e, then two dats later they were 215. It took a lot of back and forth with their supervisors offering gift cards or half refunds, but they eventually conceded and refunded me the full difference.

I actually got a refund on a recent purchase. I purchased (5) Asus R9 270s for 254/e, then two dats later they were 215. It took a lot of back and forth with their supervisors offering gift cards or half refunds, but they eventually conceded and refunded me the full difference.

Its really easy to convince them if you have Premiere since you can send stuff back no charge to yourself.

I didn't have that bargaining chip. It actually never came to that, but I was prepared to mention that I could send them back and re-purchase the cards if necessary. You just have to be polite and understanding.

I didn't have that bargaining chip. It actually never came to that, but I was prepared to mention that I could send them back and re-purchase the cards if necessary. You just have to be polite and understanding.

Yep, I never got angry or anything, I just said "I can send them back and let you pay for the cost then order them at the lower price, or just get the money back. I'll let you pick."

Their sales aren't as good as they once used to be.

WDRED 3TB shell shocker $120

Last edited:
Back