• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The mail in rebate might make it worth the try for some. According to the anandtech SSD bench it's not the worst performing SSD line.

I was thinking of fixing a bunch of fat ps3s and sticking something like those in there. Might be over kill though...

Don't know if it's post worthy but the Egg has the Corsair CS450m for $27 AMIR and PROMO Code EMCAKKT33

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139058&cm_re=cs450m-_-17-139-058-_-Product

Oklahoma Wolf reviewed the 550w version and it scored okay. I'm currently doing some minor upgrades to a family member's computer and this is good enough for those needs at a low price.

Excellent deal, actually. This is "good enough" for even a high-end system, if you go with a 970. I recently put a CS550m in a build with an i5 and R9 290 and it powered that just fine, so it would more than handle the Maxwell. :thup:

(I am still waiting on 2-3 Corsair MIRs, but I have always had good luck with them, so I don't anticipate any issues. Just don't expect a quick turnaround.)

Yea I wish the refurbished ones reflected the price drop As well. 45 bucks for a refurb 120gig sad seems reasonable

Back