• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Been ordering from newegg before anyone even knew who they were. You know back when they only used fed ex and had signature confirmations. Now with UPS and their new contract they jsut leave expensive computer part boxes at your door....... Not to mention last thing I got the box was half open.

we knew about it. but yes the fed ex only shipping that was usually $2 or free and was almost always 2 day shipping.

them were the days

we knew about it. but yes the fed ex only shipping that was usually $2 or free and was almost always 2 day shipping.

them were the days

I can't complain about ups, most of the things I order end up being free 3day shipping and I get it the next day since it comes from NJ. With fedex I apparently always "missed" the delivery person, would get a sticker on the door that said failed 3rd attempt and then I would have to go pick it up myself.

Nothing for the past few days? Tsk tsk, you guys are slipping. You're lucky I had a life and got bored.

12-23 Pre Christmas Sale, for those of you who can't keep it together for two more days. Check this out, you got laptops, you got speakers, hell, I bet if you poked around the marketplace you can get a deal on a partridge in a pear tree. It's probably one of those First From Asia deals that takes six weeks to get to you and the partridge has lead poisoning, but it'll be $3.99 shipped.

Nothing for the past few days? Tsk tsk, you guys are slipping. You're lucky I had a life and got bored.

12-23 Pre Christmas Sale, for those of you who can't keep it together for two more days. Check this out, you got laptops, you got speakers, hell, I bet if you poked around the marketplace you can get a deal on a partridge in a pear tree. It's probably one of those First From Asia deals that takes six weeks to get to you and the partridge has lead poisoning, but it'll be $3.99 shipped.

Sorry, been so busy ordering things from Newegg these last few days I haven't had time to post things from Newegg. :comp:

Corsair RM1000 for $110 after MIR. Dayum.

EDIT: AND... EVGA SuperNOVA 850X G2 for $90 after MIR. Great deals.

Last edited:
Back