• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome price on that 27" Dell UltraSharp. Have one myself and I love it! Huge improvement over their 24" UltraSharp, no more grainy anti-glare filter! Considering another at this price...paid ~$700 for it last year....

11/21/2014

Intel 730 ssd 240gb for $109.99 or 480gb for $199. I think these are the lowest price for these drives all year.

Eh, took a quick glance n didn't really see anything that stuck out at me. Maybe that Buffalo 24 port gigabit switch Think I'd jsut hold out till Black Friday/Cyber Monday at this point, not really gonna get any better.

Maybe a decent deal on the 240GB PNY ssd, but don't know of their stuff for SSD's. I'm just gonna not even consider that Intel SSD as a sale, it's been hovering around the $60 in a few places for a while now. :-/

11/24/2014

Eh, took a quick glance n didn't really see anything that stuck out at me. Maybe that Buffalo 24 port gigabit switch Think I'd jsut hold out till Black Friday/Cyber Monday at this point, not really gonna get any better.

Maybe a decent deal on the 240GB PNY ssd, but don't know of their stuff for SSD's. I'm just gonna not even consider that Intel SSD as a sale, it's been hovering around the $60 in a few places for a while now. :-/

11/24/2014

8GB 2133Mhz C9 Snipers for $60 shipped is pretty solid :)

The 5% discount is nice

FYI, starts at 11am (PST) and can't be combined with any other code or used on items with free gifts (I think GPUs are an example :().

Yea I ordered a pair of that g skill snipers for my wife's build. Fast ram with a decent timing set. Hopefully the ram mobo combo I get can handle some tweaking to get it to run as advertised

Although if you had it already, you would have been forced to buy that ram when you built for $100 more ;)

Got an email, not sure if this is the daily email

5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!* - MBLNBF14R2B

*Promo code can only be redeemed via m.newegg.com on your mobile device or the Newegg mobile app. Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Not valid on open box and refurbished items. Not valid on gift card purchases. Up to a maximum discount of $50.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts or promotions offering free gifts. Only available while funds last. Promo code starts at 1:00PM PT on 11/25/14 and expires at 7:59PM PT on 11/25/14 or sooner based on fund availability.

Back