• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
8/21/15

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai..._p1=&email64=SEFQUFlNQVRUMTIzQFlBSE9PLkNPTQ==

$15
Cooler Master Hyper T4 - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes

Can't get a better cooler for $15 shipped that I know of. Hyper 211 evo will go on sale sometimes for $30 minus 10 MIR.
i can personally tell you the Hyper T4 is not as good of a cooler as it looks, it is like comparing a Hyper 212 Evo and a NH-D14
id say compared to the Hyper TX3 it is no better for overclocking than that, it is only good for a low noise purpose
* source i have used the Hyper T4 on a Phenom II 965
the hyper 212 is definitely worth spending another 5 if you are instressed in over-clocking

Thanks!

Side note: That's an Acer monitor, not ASUS (or did Acer rebrand?). The 970 is $290 (also after MIR).

EDIT: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/715118-Newegg-Sales - A bit old, but if you would like to continue posting these more frequently, you can use that thread. :thup:
Yup, I just figured some of these deals were really poignant t to a lot of people looking right now. That i5 for 195 is absolutely bonkers. The monitor is an awesome bargain for the fps gamer too.

I checked the review. It looks to me like the BX100 was the slowest drive tested. The fast one was "BX100 2D R0." I could find no explanation for that but I presume it is two drives in RAID 0 (striped set.)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing the drive. I have a number of SSDs and most of them are Crucial MX100s (5 Crucial drives, one Patriot and one Seagate.) I think the Crucial drives are solid and provide good performance but I don't care for a review that stacks a RAID set against single drives.

Man, HDD prices are looking good again!
A year and a half ago when I bought my 4x2TB WD Reds it cost me $440...

Perfect! Found a discount code for the 1Tb drive I'm planning to buy!
Funny how drastic the discounts I get from newegg.ca are vs newegg.com eh? :(

Back