• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

radeon hd7750 issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jheb0y

Registered
Hi there, i need help with my 3 day old powercolor radeon hd 7750 as i canot seem to run batman arkham city smoothly its always choppy and laggy even in low to med set. when i try to performance test it i got this fps min=0 max=55 avg=32, even in the game opening preview of the nvidia logo its already choppy, lag, or stuttering i dont know the terms, but i have not encountered this before back when i was just in intels igp i could play this game w/o any problem even if i was just on ultra low set with 17 to 24 fps. other games runs fine like nba2k12, mw3, specially skyrim, hope you can help me out with this. my ccc ver is 12.3 and my system specs is in my sig. thanx.

Your CPU is a bit on the weak side with that GPU, it could be bottlenecking that game... But I would first try changing GPU drivers. If there is a newer driver, download and install that. If there isn't a newer driver, try uninstalling the current driver and install an older one.

My catalyst ver. is 12.3 dont know about the driver if its updated or not (noob), will check on later when i get home. but why is it that the other games is working great on this card, so far batman is the only app that is giving troubles. thanx again

yea the newer drivers had performance increases for 7xxx and bug fixes if i remember correctly

Back