• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Get Together Oct 26th-27th... Now MO. vs OH. vs CA. vs. TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Added new information to the first post...

ETA: Wife says we're a go... Says I have to do some work on the house though before I can have you guys over! LOL... Nothing I can't handle though.

Guess putting that "honey do" list off isn't gonna happen.

Last edited:
im in but ill read everything else once i stop drinking for the night

I would so love to do this, but I need some dang HW to bench! :( I also want to get my custom GPU pot milled (hopefully) before I get going again. Go big or go home, AMIRITE?

If any of the Tx guys want to get in on the action I'm willing to host. Gotta new place with no roomates :D

I just realized I schduled an ot day on the 20th, not a deal breaker if its that weekend but the sooner I know the sooner I can fix that if its that weekend.

If we are voting, my vote would be for the last weekend of the month. Gives us a couple weekends to do the newlywed thing and decompress from all the planning stress before this goes down.

If we are voting, my vote would be for the last weekend of the month. Gives us a couple weekends to do the newlywed thing and decompress from all the planning stress before this goes down.

This would work out really well for me too...

Wifey seems to want ALOT of work done before this goes down on the Missouri front. Gives me time to get it all knocked out.

I LOVE the Missouri. VS. Ohio VS. Texas idea!

So does October 27th and 28th work for all involved? 27th and 28th being Saturday and Sunday... Could also do 26th and 27th if that works out better... Or whatever.

Last edited:
Please keep the front page updated with information. I would really like to do this, but I am very busy atm. I will keep you posted.

**EDIT

Totally forgot I drunk posted on here last night.

California team? What, you mean TJuan and I?
We'd have to call it Team High Prices, as we pay $2.46/liter for LN2 here.

That said, I'm in if I'm not somewhere else or horrendously busy.
How's that for a commitment?

EDIT:
Team Excessive Expense

Last edited:
oklahoma? im sure theres so many redneck benchers such as myself? haha

Got a lake or anything near Newkirk? If it's big enough and has an island you can plant a californian flag and proclaim it to be part of cali and bench for us.
I wouldn't do it where locals can see, though.

Got a lake or anything near Newkirk? If it's big enough and has an island you can plant a californian flag and proclaim it to be part of cali and bench for us.
I wouldn't do it where locals can see, though.

haha yes theres a pretty big lake, no island though :(

Keep me on the possible list. I would really love to do this, but my wife and I will be moving into a new house before the end of September. (and will be on vacation from Oct 4th-14th in California)

Back