• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Get Together Oct 26th-27th... Now MO. vs OH. vs CA. vs. TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where are you at TyDyMiler? I'm in Rootstown, but we're probably gonna have this thing in Columbus at Janus67's place unless anything comes up (I only say that because he's moving into his new place currently).

It'd be great if you can come hang out.

I'm in Cincinnati. My job is really flexible, so I have plenty of time to request a few days off to go.

So if there're five guys benching for two days straight that's 480 man-hours of benching, does that mean that TJuan and I get five days? :D

Well considering how slow I am its probably gonna take me atleast that long to get hardware lined up cold prepped and ready to run, I seem to spend more time prepping than I do running stuff. But When i Let Ed run with the Scissors Magic does seem to happen.

Afterall Its a team effort, You can't allways be the one in the spotlight.

Trust me Bob, I won't be adding as much to the point total as other people will, I count as a half a person at best XD I'm just excited to be around true overclockers for a weekend. Might pick up a few new tricks ;)

DANG!

Ohio is gonna be packed!

Opty and Dolk - Mannnn.... I hope you guys are gonna make it. Otherwise I'm gonna end up wearing the nut shot avatar again for sure! :/

Trust me Bob, I won't be adding as much to the point total as other people will, I count as a half a person at best XD I'm just excited to be around true overclockers for a weekend. Might pick up a few new tricks ;)

Don't worry. Ill have some good hardware ( hopefully more by then) but I've never benched with anything other than air.

Don't worry. Ill have some good hardware ( hopefully more by then) but I've never benched with anything other than air.

Besides my H100, I'm in the same boat. I'll see what I can scrape together to bring. I know I have a 460 GTX that can be put through it's paces, assuming it works this time. Any thing else is up in the air.

Dolk's Phenom II OC guide got me hooked months ago. This forum has been a bad influence ever since >.>

DANG!

Ohio is gonna be packed!

Opty and Dolk - Mannnn.... I hope you guys are gonna make it. Otherwise I'm gonna end up wearing the nut shot avatar again for sure! :/
I'll be there my man. I'll try too bring some 88xx and 98xx when I come along with my SS if needed.

Dolk's Phenom II OC guide got me hooked months ago. This forum has been a bad influence ever since >.>

LOL... Wait till you get LN2 in your blood....

There IS another level of addiction. :)

The Sub-Zero level is the good one. :thup:

This is how it works...

Dolk's guide to overclocking your Phenom II CPU is what we call your every day "gateway" drug... You get it for free. :D

But then; when that is not enough to satisfy your needs for "higher" performance... Bam! You get introduced to subzero and that one is not free.. :D

Any non-team members in Texas looking to do ln2 benching for the first time?

Everyone is welcome :D

unless its raining that weekend, I will be travelling to Goliad. If it does rain, I may be able to make a trip to see my friend Dex and get some benching in. dont really have anything worth points, but have a bit of knowledge in the arts.

This is how it works...

Dolk's guide to overclocking your Phenom II CPU is what we call your every day "gateway" drug... You get it for free. :D

But then; when that is not enough to satisfy your needs for "higher" performance... Bam! You get introduced to subzero and that one is not free.. :D

I didn't know I created a gateway drug. :borg:

I may be able to make it for Friday and Saturday, but defiantly not Sunday. If I do come, there may (huge grain of salt) be a special surprise for everyone there and watching.

(Benching team, you may know of what I speak of, you are not allowed to discuss it. Remember!?)

Back